Aaron Rodgers calls out fan who said "F*ck Muslims!" during moment of silence for Paris Attacks

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yup already saw a guy on twitter say Aaron just needs to shut up and play
he's not wrong though...dudes take the opinion of any rich athlete or musician as gospel and not actual heroes who do real work outside of entertainment.

I don't even disagree with him, but seeing how ya'll cling to some of these athletes opinions is ridiculous.

They're dudes in their 20 and early 30s. They mostly don't know shyt.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
he's not wrong though...dudes take the opinion of any rich athlete or musician as gospel and not actual heroes who do real work outside of entertainment.

I don't even disagree with him, but seeing how ya'll cling to some of these athletes opinions is ridiculous.

Like most of us on The Coli? :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

So your opinion isn't valid on social issues unless you're over the age of 45? :patrice:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Uhh, :wtf: does age have to do with what you know? :wtfdylan:

There are people in their 20s and 30s that are fukkin brilliant and can explain to you in full detail all of the different things going on in the world. You even saying that makes no sense because we're talking about someone that clearly has some sort of idea about what's going on.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Softening the waters for when he decides to come out the closet. They think they hate him now they really going to be upset then.

I respect it though.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, why do so many people think Aaron Rodgers is gay? Where did this rumor come from? :pachaha:
Lol there was some story about one of his buddies wearing his super bowl ring and it just went from there I think.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
lol, why do so many people think Aaron Rodgers is gay? Where did this rumor come from? :pachaha:

one of his friends or financial assistant was gay and Rodgers gave him the boot and he came out saying Rodgers is full on gay just to talk shyt.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Neither do you. :camby:

If u did, you'd know that singling out an entire religion for the act of a small sect is stupid.

And Christianity had a strong influence on slavery. But it'd be stupid to blame every Christian on earth for that.

Nobody worships Aaron Rodgers opinion, but when he or anyone else speaks the truth against the grain then we can commend them for it

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Major props to Rodgers. That takes some balls. To denounce the comments is one thing, but to call out that prejudice as playing a part in our current situation....wow :wow:

And if they get mad, point em to Bin Laden. Their own writings tell the tale. This shyt has nothing to do with them being upset about our freedom, and everything to do with the US being a destabilizing force in the middle east.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lol there was some story about one of his buddies wearing his super bowl ring and it just went from there I think.

one of his friends or financial assistant was gay and Rodgers gave him the boot and he came out saying Rodgers is full on gay just to talk shyt.

lol, so its basically just jokes until we get real confirmation. That shyt would be wild if one of the best QBs in the league turned out to be gay. Them cheeseheads wouldn't feel too gouda about that shyt.