#AboutBillions Presents "What's An All-Star, When THEE Star Is In Cincy": Broner vs Granados 2-18

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
just basically off of the size power an athleticism they possess. Even then Broner has a chance against all of them. I look at it like 60/40 Them nikkas ain't perfect and Broner can crack. nikkas seem to forget since Granados is just tough as fukk. (I thought AB was lowkey buzzing him tho)

Does Broner have a KO at WW? I don't think so, he went thru a spell at WW where he was barely hurting people much less KO'ing them then he went back down to jr WW and started knocking ppl out again....came back to WW for this fight and could barely hurt dude
I just don't see any evidence that broner can compete with good WWs.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Does Broner have a KO at WW? I don't think so, he went thru a spell at WW where he was barely hurting people much less KO'ing them then he went back down to jr WW and started knocking ppl out again....came back to WW for this fight and could barely hurt dude
I just don't see any evidence that broner can compete with good WWs.

Everybody sees shyt different.

Until I see Broner completely dominated (no late Knockdowns like Porter fight, or late round surges against Chino) I'm talking about completely, that means get his ass kicked with no sense of hope, I'll always believe he can compete.

Nobody can convince me otherwise. :manny:

I admit his short comings on here all the time, but it's like nikkas here act like I shouldn't be a fan of him at all. Dude provides entertainment and fukkery with decent skills, good talent, and toughness. He is what he is. I'll enjoy the ride for how long it lasts.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
he loses to them. No 50/50

I don't think you nikkas understand dude does not throw enough punches. nikka fights like he is sparring. If he can't throw more punches with people that hit harder and throws more he ain't winning shyt.

:mjlol: This nikka is not good. What is it with this nikka that y'all see.

Landing more punches > throwing more punches.

That's how AB wins...he makes them miss while landing the cleaner shots and more total punches.

Like Im going to take the opinions of life long Broner hater serious :mjlol:

:russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Everybody sees shyt different.

Until I see Broner completely dominated (no late Knockdowns like Porter fight, or late round surges against Chino) I'm talking about completely, that means get his ass kicked with no sense of hope, I'll always believe he can compete.

Nobody can convince me otherwise. :manny:

I admit his short comings on here all the time, but it's like nikkas here act like I shouldn't be a fan of him at all. Dude provides entertainment and fukkery with decent skills, good talent, and toughness. He is what he is. I'll enjoy the ride for how long it lasts.

Breh....I wish I could rep you, bc this is the honest truth.

I've also admitted he's nowhere near Floyd's talent, is a B fighter at 147, has problems and flaws whenever there's a large threat stalking him and I don't believe he beats those type of fighters......and nikkas are still like "MORE!!!:birdman:" as if they want me to say he's a bum and cant compete wirh anyone at 147, when he's still the only guy to put down Porter & took every thing that Maidana had in MX Gloves while winning a lot of the middle rounds.

That's when I just go, "These nikkas are just biased or hate AB:manny:"

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I've also admitted he's nowhere near Floyd's talent,
breh this is the issue why ppl shyt on broner...you know a lot of these cats that shyt on him now were also the ones encouraging his fukkery at the height of that and his floyd association..the position that errol spence is in now is what broner used to be in

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Landing more punches > throwing more punches.

That's how AB wins...he makes them miss while landing the cleaner shots and more total punches.
I hear you breh, but sometime shis inactivity hurts him. Just look at the Porter fight. He allowed Porter to smother him and outwork him. Had he put his foot on the gas (even for just a round or 2) He would have won that fight.

Lack of activity is dangerous because you're leaving the decision in the hands of the judges. And you know how some judges are with that shyt :manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
breh this is the issue why ppl shyt on broner...you know a lot of these cats that shyt on him now were also the ones encouraging his fukkery at the height of that and his floyd association..the position that errol spence is in now is what broner used to be in

He's mainly hated on bc of the Floyd comparisons early in his career...imo.

It seems he's never gonna shake that HBO/GB marketing tool they used and is going to be punished (hate from alot fans) & rewarded (bigger paydays than normal for competition he's faced) for the rest of his career for it.

At the end of the day, he just has to continue winning.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm far from a Broner hater but he looked terrible against someone who nikkas were saying he would stop. :mjpls:

shyts gonna get real for dude at 147. :francis: I'd pick every single top fighter at 147. A flabby Pacman might stop him :francis: Bradley/Thurman/Swift/Porter/Brook/Spence :huhldup: Berto:patrice: Even trash welters like Guerrero got me like:patrice:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I hear you breh, but sometime shis inactivity hurts him. Just look at the Porter fight. He allowed Porter to smother him and outwork him. Had he put his foot on the gas (even for just a round or 2) He would have won that fight.

Lack of activity is dangerous because you're leaving the decision in the hands of the judges. And you know how some judges are with that shyt :manny:

True...but Porter also outlanded him 149 to 88 in that fight, so not only was he outworking him, he was hitting him more.

Usually, that doesn't happen which is why AB gets the W over the opp. He usually is able to connect on you, but Porters strength/activity/volume overwhelmed Broner. He will lose everytime to a larger fighter who's a top notch pressure fighter. Hell, even Thurman & Brook struggled with Porters strength/activity/volume and they're bigger than AB.

It's his Krypotinite:manny:

Smaller WW fighters with less strength than the big guys can't do that to AB and I don't think anyone is going to outbox him from the outside.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I'm far from a Broner hater but he looked terrible against someone who nikkas were saying he would stop. :mjpls:

shyts gonna get real for dude at 147. :francis: I'd pick every single top fighter at 147. A flabby Pacman might stop him :francis: Bradley/Thurman/Swift/Porter/Brook/Spence :huhldup: Berto:patrice: Even trash welters like Guerrero got me like:patrice:

I know a Welterweight that couldn't beat Broner.....and we left with his belt and his bytch:smugbiden: