#AboutBillions Presents "What's An All-Star, When THEE Star Is In Cincy": Broner vs Granados 2-18

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
This spin is straight hilarious, at least it was a very entertaining scrap.
If I had to choose not draw it'd be AB 96-94. He's fast and has a great check left hook/jab hook. If he's fighting at 147. he needs to cut the BS and get with an intense stamina coach. BC he's food for errbody but the washed and Guerrero up there.

I actually think AB should change corners, and listen to Haymon (Floyd) when he tells him who to go with.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If I had to choose not draw it'd be AB 96-94. He's fast and has a great check left hook/jab hook. If he's fighting at 147. he needs to cut the BS and get with an intense stamina coach. BC he's food for errbody but the washed and Guerrero up there.

I actually think AB should change corners, and listen to Haymon (Floyd) when he tells him who to go with.

What spin?

Even your fighter is saying the same thing breh....AB won, is skilled, and the fact he won with an injured hand for 9 rounds showed slot of heart & guts against a guy who pressures you.

:manny:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he can beat any top WW I will surely give him props but I don't see it happening I always want AB to shine breh but it's clear he's peaked it only gets worse from here whether that's mental or physical still entertaining and needed for boxing win or lose

AB clearly has talent. Athletically, physically, reflex wise, etc. He has tried 2 different boxing styles from the high guard to Mayweather. his real issue is mentally he doesnt appear to have what it takes. Everything is mental. That is what separates class of fighters and from good to great. He is starting to remind me a lot of Chad Dawson at this point. Zab Judah. and thats ok. everyone cant be Holyfield or Toney, or Mayweather. his best bet is to stay at 140 for the remainder of his career but I doubt he has the discipline to do it.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he can change corners, but Stafford really isnt the main issue here. its AB's mentality. if another coach can change that....:yeshrug: I doubt it. AB talked a good pre-fight and post fight saying the focus is on boxing but somehow its just hard to believe him when he says it.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
he can change corners, but Stafford really isnt the main issue here. its AB's mentality. if another coach can change that....:yeshrug: I doubt it. AB talked a good pre-fight and post fight saying the focus is on boxing but somehow its just hard to believe him when he says it.

Broner said this in the post fight conference.

He's never leaving Stafford.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broner said this in the post fight conference.

He's never leaving Stafford.

yeah, I dont think leaving Stafford solves his issues completely. also, Stafford probably knows how to put up with his antics better than anyone. :mjlol:he could improve and he could become a lot better provided his mentality changes....but he still would need to stay away from 147.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
yeah, I dont think leaving Stafford solves his issues completely. also, Stafford probably knows how to put up with his antics better than anyone. :mjlol:he could improve and he could become a lot better provided his mentality changes....but he still would need to stay away from 147.

I think he can win another Championship at 147. I don't think he will dominate 147, but he will just be another Top 10 WW.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
What spin?

Even your fighter is saying the same thing breh....AB won, is skilled, and the fact he won with an injured hand for 9 rounds showed slot of heart & guts against a guy who pressures you.

:manny:

Spinning that you're remotely happy with the performance bro :heh: of course Mikey is.

But whatever if y'all cool SD'ing with an unranked WW that's an #AB thing

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he can win another Championship at 147. I don't think he will dominate 147, but he will just be another Top 10 WW.

man, if he gets a title at 147, it has to be a cherrypick of Paulie-like proportions. just cant see him beating Porter, he had his chance and Porter could probably deal with him better next time. Kell is too tough for him. Swift he probably had a better chance at 140. he may be able to get a decision against Lamont, but thats a dangerous fight because Pete is a much better inside fighter and AB doesnt like to be crowded, he'd really need to move his hands.

those are the guys I think he has a chance against.

he aint seeing Thurman :comeon:, the Truth :blessed:, or Desert Storm:whew:

and for the record, I think AB is more talented than Bradley, but Bradley has the mentality and dedication. imagine if AB had the fortitude that Bradley has? that being said, Bradley wouldnt have much problems beating AB on points.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
man, if he gets a title at 147, it has to be a cherrypick of Paulie-like proportions. just cant see him beating Porter, he had his chance and Porter could probably deal with him better next time. Kell is too tough for him. Swift he probably had a better chance at 140. he may be able to get a decision against Lamont, but thats a dangerous fight because Pete is a much better inside fighter and AB doesnt like to be crowded, he'd really need to move his hands.

those are the guys I think he has a chance against.

he aint seeing Thurman :comeon:, the Truth :blessed:, or Desert Storm:whew:

and for the record, I think AB is more talented than Bradley, but Bradley has the mentality and dedication. imagine if AB had the fortitude that Bradley has? that being said, Bradley wouldnt have much problems beating AB on points.

You used to say AB is better than Bradley and beats him...times have changed:wow:

Also, a Champion is a Champion breh. I don't consider beating a Champion, in a bigger weight class, a cherry pick:manny:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You used to say AB is better than Bradley and beats him...times have changed:wow:

Also, a Champion is a Champion breh. I don't consider beating a Champion, in a bigger weight class, a cherry pick:manny:

champions today are not the same as they were 20-30 years ago. facts. too many made up belts and convolution. anybody can have a title and anybody can make one. what legitimizes championships today? it really is about which governing body has more money. RJJ just won the WBF Cruiserweight Title this past weekend. I dont think anyone seriously considers him a champion. there is no doubt Paulie was a cherry pick. thats just truth. if it wasnt AB it wouldve been somebody else that wouldve gotten to him. wouldnt have made a difference if it was Crawford. Paulie was a weak champion at that time and wouldve have been able to beat any of the top 5 welters.

here is the thing about cherry picking.....if there are 4 champions and you pick the weakest one, thats a cherry pick. I am not singling him out, everyone does it. Manny just did it with Vargas.

man, things have changed if I said AB was better than Bradley. as you can see, I still feel he is more talented than Bradley but Tim just gets the most out of what he has. yet and still, the style matchup would favor Bradley at any weight because he would just plain outwork AB. AB could rely on power at 135 so he didnt have to work. now that his power is average in higher weights, he cant rely on that. its a shame he couldnt stay at 135. but hey, he went up and got paid so for that you cant be mad at. it just looks like his career has peaked below 147.