Adele looks different

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
AA history and West Indian history despite their parallels, are too unique to juxtapose.

Jamaicans in my experience will sell out their culture quick for CACs. That’s my opinion and observations. shyt, other Jamaicans I fukk with say it themselves. I’m not saying there have been black cultures immune to selling out but Jamo’s are the absolute worse.

They’ll let anyone white appropriate their culture but I understand that their history although similar to ADOS, is unique due to British colonisation. So I ‘overstand’ their mental poison.
You know, sometimes, it’s ok to say “I have no idea wtf I’m talking about.” Jamaicans are proud people. You’re misinformed about their culture and relationship with whitey.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Jamaican brehs. :scust:

ADOS brehs:childplease:

tumblr_lak0dujuji1qdfrsho1_500.jpg

:russell::rudy:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think yardies are offended breh, that’s what people do when they participate in carnivals. I see plenty of non Haitians rocking the flag or flexing it on flag day or just in general, it’s not a big deal.
This

Whenever I go to to Jamican functions is just common :yeshrug:

No cap I just feel like this ain’t the one to ride on

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
white American girls out here wearing gold chains, talking "black", wearing Black fashion etc.

But get mad at Adele.