Adele looks different

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I don’t think yardies are offended breh, that’s what people do when they participate in carnivals
Nah, yardies tend to be the biggest c00ns. They love selling out their culture for white acceptance: reggae, dancehall etc. They have no shame. So it’s no surprise Naomi Campbell threw on her cape. I know a lot of Jamaican men love their fat white trash women.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
dDyaCYi.png

Lookin like Kodak White :mjlol:

:mjlol:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Nah, yardies tend to be the biggest c00ns. They love selling out their culture for white acceptance: reggae, dancehall etc. They have no shame. So it’s no surprise Naomi Campbell threw on her cape. I know a lot of Jamaican men love their fat white trash women.

How do they love selling out their culture for white acceptance and what does reggae and dancehall have to do with it? That’s like claiming AA love selling out their culture because Eminem raps and Hilary Clinton did the Nae Nae. You see how that sounds right?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
How do they love selling out their culture for white acceptance and what does reggae and dancehall have to do with it? That’s like claiming AA love selling out their culture because Eminem raps and Hilary Clinton did the Nae Nae. You see how that sounds right?
AA history and West Indian history despite their parallels, are too unique to juxtapose.

Jamaicans in my experience will sell out their culture quick for CACs. That’s my opinion and observations. shyt, other Jamaicans I fukk with say it themselves. I’m not saying there have been black cultures immune to selling out but Jamo’s are the absolute worse.

They’ll let anyone white appropriate their culture but I understand that their history although similar to ADOS, is unique due to British colonisation. So I ‘overstand’ their mental poison.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Adele is a Rachet tho.... also she looked her best here in the black dress.. She need to put on a bit more weight.. Props to Skepta for smashing, you gotta give these white hoes that violate dikk strike they will never leave you alone afterwards :mjgrin:

4864ff2e-dbb2-11ea-b1d3-42d340dc91a3_image_hires_124130.jpg