Adele looks different

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yall forget that her and skepta grew up in damn near the same neighborhood. if you ever heard stories about her, then this shouldnt be a shock at all.

Adele lowkey a white ratchet bytch. I fukk with baby, ya'll gonna have to chill tryna slander her

I mean she wears hoop earrings man :mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
looks no more ridiculous.
than nikkaz who fake ras and got dreads and would not know wtf holy locks were tho.
looks no more ridiculous than toys trying to sag jeans and never racked a can.
nor got up,..a day in their life. Then trying to say sag'n came from jail. Which is a bonafide lie.
or you ask what Chu write. Yet get no reply.
as i know you not in the pillars. Not a skilled dj, emcee or breaker.

on top of not knowing a damn thing about one pillar at all.
while knowing not one ras principal, tho.
plus she from tottendam frfr.

this is like trying to diss pink or em. When both were there and getting critique from people.
who really were not skilled nor culturally there. Regardless of their background.

like you fake wannabe's and toys critique'n.
yet, not really actualized in nuffin.

if we gon critique Adele right here.

Why don't we critique.
all the other fake ras face ass people.
plus all the toys.

I got time for that.

I bet you motherfukkers run.
when facing the misappropriation they are guilty of.

art barr

all y'all fake ras and toys too tho.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

170925103306419382.jpg

Daps
Reppin
London
I find it very funny how her record labels and management tried to present Adele as a polished, cultured white girl. Anyone who's ever met her or grown up around her know she is ratchet AF. Grew up in predominantly black neighbourhoods in London.
I guess this image she posted comes across as tone deaf considering the racial climate of today, but if you ever visited NH carnival, a huge number of the women are dressed like this. Its a celebration of Caribbean culture, not necessarily appropriation.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I find it very funny how her record labels and management tried to present Adele as a polished, cultured white girl. Anyone who's ever met her or grown up around her know she is ratchet AF. Grew up in predominantly black neighbourhoods in London.
I guess this image she posted comes across as tone deaf considering the racial climate of today, but if you ever visited NH carnival, a huge number of the women are dressed like this. Its a celebration of Caribbean culture, not necessarily appropriation.
yep, just a brit school girl that can sing really well