Admit it brehs, a 30+ year old women who isn't married is someone you question

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This is the deal.. if it is a cute, cool down to earth chick that is like 30 with no kids and not married the question is why? What makes her so different from the rest that no man has grabbed her attention enough to tie her down?

Men usually are the aggressors, so that means either a random attractive chick has been swatting down men through her prime, or men have been running from her for whatever reason. And even if men have been running from the relationship there should have been one that got in dem drawers shot up the club and flee'd the scene by 30.

Its really just a common sense question, its like a pile of hundred dollar bills sitting in the middle of a mall and people are walking by like its no big deal. As a man you feel like there has to be something your missing. When in reality alot of the time its just that you got lucky.

:ehh:although I don't necessarily agree with the premise...it would be interesting to see if someone can bring opposing logic to top this post

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I'm still not married, if you think something is wrong with me :yeshrug:. I was asked to get married in my youth and I declined due to the fact that I was too young. I believe getting married is actually a easy task, but finding the right person for you can be hard sometimes. If I don't get married, its not ideal, but if I don't, I'll just be the best aunt there is :ehh:.

There's nothing wrong with you, you're amazing :o:

Getting married is a really easy task, it doesn't reflect the type of person you are. shytty women get married everyday, does that make them less shytty?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ehh:

Marriage is not the end with all for many people.

Times are different now back in the day many women married due to ala finances or having children. Now there are more women in colleges than men, women don't need a man to have a kid things are different and many are fine just being single or just dating.

Everyone and every situation is different.

Shouldn't paint a broad brush :manny:

Hell God willing if I live till 80, I have another 51 years to go. Not even half of my life, why can't I enjoy my damn freedom without being boxed or labelled.

I'm the last breh to stick up for a old fossil but :ehh:

This is the deal.. if it is a cute, cool down to earth chick that is like 30 with no kids and not married the question is why? What makes her so different from the rest that no man has grabbed her attention enough to tie her down?

Men usually are the aggressors, so that means either a random attractive chick has been swatting down men through her prime, or men have been running from her for whatever reason. And even if men have been running from the relationship there should have been one that got in dem drawers shot up the club and flee'd the scene by 30.

Its really just a common sense question, its like a pile of hundred dollar bills sitting in the middle of a mall and people are walking by like its no big deal. As a man you feel like there has to be something your missing. When in reality alot of the time its just that you got lucky.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

Times are different now back in the day many women married due to ala finances or having children. Now there are more women in colleges than men, women don't need a man to have a kid things are different and many are fine just being single or just dating.

Hell God willing if I live till 80, I have another 51 years to go. Not even half of my life, why can't I enjoy my damn freedom without being boxed or labelled.

op4UK.gif

I agree.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Getting married young :scust:

I know what you are saying but its not correct.

I have three good friends going through divorces because they got married too young.
example 1 is sick of wife because she is too facebook / look at me.... so he left her. They have 2 small kids.
example 2's wife left him because she literally changed post kids reaching 16.
example 3 says he should not have gotten married in the first place, and the pressures of life made him do it. They have a small child.

In all scenarios the guys are left with no money, homes ... ans the kids stay with the ex wives.
these situations are difficult to recover from...

the message here is that you need to be absolutely sure and its probaboy better to wait...
30-35 is a better age (people know what they want by then)

The only thing is starting late and having kids..
do you want to be a 60 putting a kid through college ? I would say as much as this is a pain.. nothing is worse than f£&@ing up early.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I think her history of choices up to that point is more important than her being single.

Since cats can't count on honesty in regards to that, things get implied. Sometimes unwisely...:yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:ehh:although I don't necessarily agree with the premise...it would be interesting to see if someone can bring opposing logic to top this post
why can't it be that they're just a good fit? :heh:

and people need to get over trying to find life partners and just try getting on the same page as someone else in a mutually beneficial relationship for a few months for a change. life changes, get people that can change with it or change the people. its normal

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
In 2015, 30 wouldn't raise my eye. Because women are working and making money just like men now. So, many women wait longer to get married than in years past. If a woman is focused on getting her degree(s) and getting a great job first, then she might start looking for a husband around her late twenties.

Then she has to do some dating to find a quality dude, which will not happen overnight in most cases. Especially with n#ggas on The Coli running around. Dudes her age still living at home, still playing video games, still making excuses for why they can't make it in the real world, etc.

Now if she's 35 and up and has never been engaged or in a relationship that was leading to marriage, then I would be suspicious. Especially because women get ansty in their 30s for marriage, so they tend to date with purpose from 30 forward.

But married and kids by 30? In 2015? How many women fit that criteria? Especially in large metropolitan cities?

Peace

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
In 2015, 30 wouldn't raise my eye. Because women are working and making money just like men now. So, many women wait longer to get married than in years past. If a woman is focused on getting her degree(s) and getting a great job first, then she might start looking for a husband around her late twenties.

Then she has to do some dating to find a quality dude, which will not happen overnight in most cases. Especially with n#ggas on The Coli running around. Dudes her age still living at home, still playing video games, still making excuses for why they can't make it in the real world, etc.

Now if she's 35 and up and has never been engaged or in a relationship that was leading to marriage, then I would be suspicious. Especially because women get ansty in their 30s for marriage, so they tend to date with purpose from 30 forward.

But married and kids by 30? In 2015? How many women fit that criteria? Especially in large metropolitan cities?

Peace

good post.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I agree with marriage not being the end goal for people. And I dont personally think its a good thing unless your going that monk route or just have issues that marriage would only complicate and I think because of people being just ok with dating till they are old its just going to lead to even more split homes and parenting but, everyone is different.

For most women at 30ish marriage and kids starts to kick in fierce, and a bit later for men.... Its not about society or any of that, more so mother nature.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I swear, there's no safe haven for females on The Coli when it comes to marriage.

If a chick gets married at 25, she's dumb for getting married so young. And she'll end up cheating on her husband since she didn't get a chance to go through her ho phase. Don't marry her.

If a chick gets married at 33, she must be f#cked up because no one wifed her at 25. And she'll end up cheating because she so used to playing musical d#cks, which is why she waited until her 30s for marriage anway. Don't marry her.

If a chick gets married at all, she's looking to:

- cheat
- get divorced
- rape her ex-husband in court
- spend the money on the next n#gga

Because there's no way she could actually love the n#gga, want to make him happy , have his kids and grow old making him breakfast every morning. That only happens on TV, movies and pre-20th century. :troll:

Peace