#ADOS check in: Is anybody still rocking with Yvette and Tone?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Why y’all keep posting this shyt like we suppose to give a fukk about him. Keeps saying it’s over for them when we don’t give a fukk about that person and ain’t listening to him talk for 3 hours

It's 2 hours not 3 hours.

Damn ADUNCE really fukked yall brains up, nikkas can not even count correctly. All that data from Tone and Yvette made yall nikkas slow lol.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
It's 2 hours not 3 hours.

Damn ADUNCE really fukked yall brains up, nikkas can not even count correctly. All that data from Tone and Yvette made yall nikkas slow lol.

For all we know this could be a white boy..lol

Like yvette said, this moron was talking slick about MLK who took a bullet to the face for the cause.....when this fool wont even show his face for the cause..
An I'm suppose to take him seriously.:mjlol:

Yea...fucc this fool...:camby:

#ADOS stand up..:salute:

/thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
For all we know this could be a white boy..lol

Like yvette said, this moron was talking slick about MLK who took a bullet to the face for the cause.....when this fool wont even show his face for the cause..
An I'm suppose to take him seriously.:mjlol:

Yea...fucc this fool...:camby:

#ADOS stand up..:salute:

/thread

Why would a White man tell Black people we need to be entrepreneurs and we need to destroy White Supremacy? That sounds like an oxymoron.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
That’s real. I challenge ANYBODY to show me one instance of Tariq apologizing, admitting fault, or anything close.

he apologized for introducing the black family to Umar when he saw that Umar was not delivering on the school.

he apologized when his production quality wasn't up to par when he hosted the k00n train awards and the sound was messing up for the viewers.

he apologizes when people correct him on live about history specifics when he gets names or dates wrong of events affecting black people.

he apologized to android users when the moorus app development was only working for iPhone users with limited features.

he apologized when crowdfunding supporters didn't get their perks and dvds on time because of orders selling out and worked to correct it.

when you lie like this it validates what people are saying about ADOS members because you all are building a reputation for being liars now.

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
he apologized for introducing the black family to Umar when he saw that Umar was not delivering on the school.

he apologized when his production quality wasn't up to par when he hosted the k00n train awards and the sound was messing up for the viewers.

he apologizes when people correct him on live about history specifics when he gets names or dates wrong of events affecting black people.

he apologized to android users when the moorus app development was only working for iPhone users with limited features.

he apologized when crowdfunding supporters didn't get their perks and dvds on time because of orders selling out and worked to correct it.

when you lie like this it validates what people are saying about ADOS members because you all are building a reputation for being liars now.
:mjlol:

FOH with that old common courtesy ass shyt only a true dikk rider would acknowledge or even be aware of.

And I’m no ADOS member... some people can be impartial without following cults of personality. I don’t have a dog in this fight. It’s turned into entertainment for me.

But please find you another mode of transportation

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
fukk tone and yvette, both clowns. If you're still rocking with them, it's cause you don't want to accept reality. They're both clowns, thieves and phony asf

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Naw

She blocked me the other day because I said for the past 2 months her and tone talked more about tariq than Ados things.