#ADOS check in: Is anybody still rocking with Yvette and Tone?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm genuinely interested in hearing reasons why cuz shyt :whoo: This year has been unreal. All they know is beef! :mindblown:

No lie, I told my bro in law's sister in law on Christmas Eve that she should look into #ADOS cuz she was saying a lot of shyt that sounds like she'd be into the whole part about an exclusive agenda. She messaged me on FB earlier like "Is this it???" with a screenshot of Yvette and Tariq's tirade :snoop:

Take away the conference and what positive have they actually netted the movement? :jbhmm:

Daps
ados/fba forever

it's not a hashtag or group it's a lineage of people who built America 400 years ago and were tortured and enslaved here.

also it's a lineage who brought alot of culture to america. u cant unmarry this it's what I am and my ancestors are

far as yvette and tone concerned I still rock with them if they drop some good information same with tariq.

reparations is the real goal.

I dont care about the infighting or picking sides

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I never really rocked with Yvette from the get go. I agree with some of the stuff she said but I will admit Tariq has set the standard for what I expect from these conscious black folks barking on social media.

I expect at least one video weekly addressing shyt in the news and I expect your presence to be known offline in the streets through donations/mentoring etc (Melinoid nation). I expect you to be able to generate income as well.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
ados/fba forever

it's not a hashtag or group it's a lineage of people who built America 400 years ago and were tortured and enslaved here.

also it's a lineage who brought alot of culture to america. u cant unmarry this it's what I am and my ancestors are

far as yvette and tone concerned I still rock with them if they drop some good information same with tariq.

reparations is the real goal.

I dont care about the infighting or picking sides
Yvette last night said you gotta pick a side my G. ADOS ain't fukking with FBA and FBA ain't fukking with ADOS.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i can't help but wonder how many came in contact as result of one of their beefs. They gotta be like the political version of Azealia Banks to the less informed

Im all about black empowerment.. black owned everything in the community..

I'll follow anyone promoting that..

Imagine if everyone who had a platform talked that more than they did reparations.. Where would we be?

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
It's a lineage.

I don't agree with everything they say it's not that complicated.

ADOS is supposed to be a lineage then they flip it into their personal political group as they see fit. "oh nah i meant im the cofounder of Hashtag ados not the lineage" "#ados does not endorse this or that" Integrity would have them give their political group a different name than a lineage to avoid confusion. Norris Shelton did just that by having American Slaves Inc.

As far as rocking with tone and yvette they are doubling and tripling down on their disrespect towards Dr Claude Anderson. I'm just waiting for the sunday barbecue cuz man.....
:whoo:Man!.....

whew...:whew:

they bout to get cooked.:hhh: