#ADOS check in: Is anybody still rocking with Yvette and Tone?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
she been looking funny in the light with the individuals she chooses to come at (Francess, Claud Anderson) but outside of that i can't totally dismiss the points she makes

Mainly how the overwhelming majority of black america is not financially stable and are pretty much in the same boat as the people Tariq made fun of for 40 min on his last stream.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yvette last night said you gotta pick a side my G. ADOS ain't fukking with FBA and FBA ain't fukking with ADOS.

Nikkas turning ADOS into some gang shyt:mjlol:

You better pick a side.... you blood
full
or cuz
full
?:mjlol:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Hell yeah!

I go with who make sense when they talk, no emotional shyt. I love this separation is happening, because it shows who is full of shyt, who is a hater, and who loves fighting. This is no different then what happened in the 60's. If a lot of black people were serious, this beef would have never happened in the first place. If someone critiques you, you just prove yourself right, but notice this hasn't happened YET. What has happened was when tone & yvette killed lies with truth, it angered the people they went at, and those people worked hard to kill their movement, but it never worked, and more anger just happens, It just let me see black people as a whole has some serious issues with reality for some reason. All over the world, we love the dreaming shyt, but when its about talking about the truth of our condition, shyt doesn't get heard that much.

You get more done with a small group who is serious vs. tons of people who just want to be entertained. Look at the 60's, most black people weren't apart of the movements, it was a few who helped us. NOW, its normal for us to call ourselves black, and have black pride, it was NOT always like this.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
I rock with Yvette and Tone still because despite the drama they've been an invaluable source of information in regards to the plight of ADOS people.

No other black political pundits to my knowledge has helped compile and put together data that makes a case for reperations as convincing as they have.

Yvettes book club further brings home the point and puts everything in context. Reading Toxic Inequality and When Affirmative Action Was White pretty much cemented the reality of what it meant to be ADOS for me.

I know ppl here on thecoli focus overwhelmingly on the beefs but that aside the political analysis and education has really shifted my perspective

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I never rocked with her. She just looked like she was on some fukkery. Like you could just see it all in her face.

When I scrolled through her videos, I saw that she was against Blacks competing economically in the marketplace. That’s when I knew she wasn’t one that I would waste my time listening to.

listening to Jason Black’s broadcast, sealed the deal for me.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I am. Who TF is Tariq Nasheed, is he a muslim, a moor. A mack a rnb singer, a rapper who TF knows.
Who does he want to be really...who is he really actually.

I rock with Tariq for his history shows, peeping game, and calling out white supremacy and such, but when it comes to this reparations business guess what, the Data matters. So he diss Tone for actually accomplishing something, and working with Darity to produce the data all he wants, it was entertaining but I still got my eyes on the prize.

He can diss Yvette for living with her parents and all that Jazz, but she comes with the data too. Okay she's not a hustler and a huckster like Tariq, we get it. She may have fallen, but I'm not ignoring what she's saying because I know she at least knows about how politic machinery works somewhat.

And they do it in a professional manner, not calling people dustynukkas, studwenches and using all types of profane language.

What Data ir research has Tariq done on this issue. Is Kaba Kamani doing economics research at "respected" institutions.

Yall need to understand what we pushing for and why we should beware of grifter esque entertainer azz hollywood dude trying to hijack a movement, and assasinate the characters of 2 main people pushing it.

I bet you the a portion of the money yall donating to Tariq for FBA and his next app/website is going towards Mink Slide 2 studio time and promo.

Last edited:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
They are a great source of data, and offer great context for a lot of the economic disparity we are subject to.
They are in no way shape or form leaders though.

Neither is Tariq for the record.
Here's the thing....
one party claims they are leaders and the other party has gone on record to say :whoa: "I AM NOBODY'S LEADER. I AM NOT A LEADER OF ANY GROUP." [Verbatim]