ADOS Gang, What Are The Qualifications for ADOS Benefits?

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
@xoxodede

Yes, FPOC were highly mixed and generally didn't mingle with slaves, but in 2019 it seems that outside Louisiana and a few isolate communities, their descendants are either white or intermixed with Freedmen descendants to some degree, mostly the latter.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
There will be resources for that. I am pretty sure - all Black people will band together to help others who need it. Working with homeless shelters, government assistance programs, churches, health facilities -- will be utilized to help those in need.

Those who don't have that info -- it can be a fund for them as well -- as it will help the community as a whole as well.
I wont have to. There's gonna be so much FRAUD and CONFUSION already going on in this hypothetical situation. I'm not relying on a $100 check to make end meet. :leostare:
There will be minimal fraud because most AfrAms have 4 AFRAM grandparents.
There ain’t no confusion in that.
They only hiccups I foresee is the BiRacial kids who don’t know or have relationships with their dads family.
But that won’t be our problem they will need to get in touch with they kinfolks about that one.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
@xoxodede

Yes, FPOC were highly mixed and generally didn't mingle with slaves, but in 2019 it seems that outside Louisiana and a few isolate communities, their descendants are either white or intermixed with Freedmen descendants to some degree, mostly the latter.

Most FPOC are firmly blended with post-civil war freed families. It's not even an issue. The FPOC descendants who have been identifying as "white" or "indian" wouldn't qualify for obvious reasons. It's pretty easy to prove who has had a continuous "black" identity for generations and who hasn't.