AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Forbes: "AEW estimated value: $2 Billion"

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He has no problems with Roman, I really wish people would go back and listen to the pod where he talks about the "Make Roman look strong" stuff. He was talking about the agents in the back having to overemphasize it as if they didnt know he was gonna make sure to put him over. Even after he left he praised him whenever asked.

Idiots on the IWC weaponized that comment to discredit Reigns but that was never ever Punk's intent.
Question is if Roman has a problem with him. Regardless of Punk's intent with that comment, you know the way the fans took it made them hate Reigns more than they were starting to at the time. It wasn't until dude had fukking cancer that retarded fans finally chilled with him. Wouldn't shock if there's some resentment towards Punk even though it wasn't really his fault.

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Question is if Roman has a problem with him. Regardless of Punk's intent with that comment, you know the way the fans took it made them hate Reigns more than they were starting to at the time. It wasn't until dude had fukking cancer that retarded fans finally chilled with him. Wouldn't shock if there's some resentment towards Punk even though it wasn't really his fault.

If Roman pins how the fans turned on him on Punk's comments about agents in the back, then him and Punk have way more in common than they realize in terms of drawing assumptions and should get on fine:pachaha:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
By the way an unrelated note: Was in confirmed that MJF walking out was a work along or was it legit like some speculated?

Just bringing it up in light of everything else since

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
By the way an unrelated note: Was in confirmed that MJF walking out was a work along or was it legit like some speculated?

Just bringing it up in light of everything else since
Haven't seen any dirtsheets yet say it was a work. I'm still 50/50 on it being one myself.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Haven't seen any dirtsheets yet say it was a work. I'm still 50/50 on it being one myself.

If that isnt work, a lot of people are not keeping the same energy with him that they are with Punk and the Elite, and theres a conversation to be had there about unprofessionalism (didnt show up for a meet and greet fans paid for) hurt his fellow wrestler (Wardlow's whole shyt got fukked up from it) and walking over the boss (Essentially came back on a new contract and push)

And then the sheets said "I assure it wasnt"

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I don't think they concentrate any additional budget around AEW beyond Dynamite and the scripted reality show they'll try again since Cody fukked off. I think Rampage is gone here shortly. Like the arguments against WCW from AOL/Time Warner execs in 00/01, they can show a movie or Big Bang Theory in the same slots and get the same or larger audience.

They're cutting costs across the board, TV and apps like HBO Max. I don't think they're throwing everything and the kitchen sink (NBA) into the street to make room for more wrestling. AEW for them is cheap since it's all out of Tony's pocket but the cheapest content for them is the large library they'll lean on
Warner Brothers Discovery nicca!!!!

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Facts. I think most CEO's would have shut Punk up in that press conference in the first place.
I just don't see how anyone can have any long-term confidence in Tony Khan running this company after seeing how cowardly and weak he looked in that press conference.

This isn't a young 20-something kid who still needs to earn his stripes. This dude is 40 years old. 4 0 years old.

He a grown ass man looking like a little boy. If he can't get it together now, it may not ever happen.