AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Brian Gewirtz: "AEW is in the top 5 every week, someone will pay them"

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
After seeing that Omega vs Ospreay is happening I change my stance on firing Punk

I'd bring his ass back at a reduced salary if possible, But when his ass is healed I'd bring him back as a heel and maybe put him with BD and Mox and run that group vs The Elite (including Hangman) for most of next year. Too much money and good storylines/dream matches to leave on the table.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

This mufukka said #howyouknow :laff:

I know this isn't the promo where he said HOW YOU KNOW whenever Tony said Sting & Darby are friends, and Sting wasn't his boss but this promo never fails to crack me up.

WHERE EEEESS YOUR BOSS?

HE EEEESSS THEEEEE KEEEEEED!

I KNOW YOU WORK FOR STINK!

:dead:

Last edited:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
This mufukka said #howyouknow :laff:

I know this isn't the promo where he said HOW YOU KNOW whenever Tony said Sting & Darby are friends, and Sting wasn't his boss but this promo never fails to crack me up.

WHERE EEEESS YOUR BOSS?

HE EEEESSS THEEEEE KEEEEEED!

I KNOW YOU WORK FOR STINK!

:dead:

Highlight of his AEW run honestly.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Zaslav's saying we don't have to have the fukking nba while Tony's throwing up 818k

It's crazy a merger happened 20 years later on the same network both mergers resulting in the network cheapening out on content

WCW was toast no matter what with the dotcom bubble busting and bleeding money on top of it, we'll see what happens this time

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I never understood why AEW never brings in Kittle. Dude is a HUGE Penta stan. I remember they did a whole thing about Cero Miedo & Penta whenever the 49ers went to the Super Bowl a few years ago. He shows up in the WWE pre-shows every so often. Maybe it can be seen as tampering with Tony Khan working for & owning the Jaguars.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Zaslav's saying we don't have to have the fukking nba while Tony's throwing up 818k

It's crazy a merger happened 20 years later on the same network both mergers resulting in the network cheapening out on content

WCW was toast no matter what with the dotcom bubble busting and bleeding money on top of it, we'll see what happens this time

I think Zaslav has been funny style since day one he took over, but the fact that AEW is considered relativley inexpensive non scripted tv (Tony is paying the talent and producing the show) is probably in a fukked up way a good thing for AEW. And if cost cutting Zaslav lets the NBA walk with its large price tag which would lift WBD out of further debt and concentrates on AEW dont be surprised.....and Im also here for the befuddlement of people in general if they do.