Affectionate vs Clingy: What Do You Guys Consider Clingy?

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Hook up with me and I'll never call you clingy, you can be as affectionate as you want.

I'll fukk you 3 times daily MINIMUM

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Texting me the morning after I just saw you, asking me about my night/day.

I don't know what it is about this but this shyt drives me crazy. I was messing with a girl that would take it to the next level...

I'd go see her Friday night and Saturday morning I'd get a text saying "I'd really like to see you today". And I would get those texts for days and days until I go there again. She would ask me to come to her house, her job, her friends house, by her family or any other place she went. And as soon as I say no I get a looooooong ass text from her.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Do you like affectionate women? Are you an affectionate man? What do you consider clingy?

Answer my questions in detail and give examples please
:queen:
I love affectionate women and I'm very affectionate with my girl. I constantly rub , massage, and kiss her body on a daily basis.
Hate clingy tho. Had one chick who would cry when I got off the phone with her :what:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A chick who calls every two hours, wants to stay on the phone always. If I talk to anyone she wanna know everything about the conversation, including convos with my mum. She wanna read any of my letters, go through my instagram etc.:merchant:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what it is about this but this shyt drives me crazy. I was messing with a girl that would take it to the next level...

I'd go see her Friday night and Saturday morning I'd get a text saying "I'd really like to see you today". And I would get those texts for days and days until I go there again. She would ask me to come to her house, her job, her friends house, by her family or any other place she went. And as soon as I say no I get a looooooong ass text from her.

Had a girl that checked off on all of these. She was a freak but I dropped her fast. Even dropping her was like trying to get gum off the bottom of your shoe:snoop:

I think anybody who's in the game long enough will eventually run into chicks like this.

:jbhmm:

Always the same MO tho.

Batshyt insecure but the sex is great.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Cause she's one of those fall hard cause she's all about the dream of getting married chick's

This is the type of girl that you simply cannot fukk. Once you smash, it's a wrap. She's always gonna be fixated on taking it to the next level.

This is the "Hey stranger what's up" bytch cause you decided to spend the weekend alone or with your partners.

sayewonn

Pro
Daps
Do you like affectionate women? Sure, who doesn't like having someone to snuggle up with?

Are you an affectionate man? To an extent, although I'll be the first to admit I'm not that big on constant PDA and pet names and such.

What do you consider clingy? Clingy is someone who literally wants to be joined at the hip 24/7. They have no life outside of your relationship and are constantly seeking attention. The problem is no matter how much you give its never enough. They are also highly insecure. I don't deal with clingy women, I like having interests and such outside of my relationship and whenever I hear a woman say she has no friends that is an immediate red flag to me.