"Africa is a c00n continent!" - TBA :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
c00ning leaders in Africa and America is systematically placed. The minute you get a real one, the Europeans or Americans kill em. TBA might be right from a leadership standpoint but without understanding that Africa is controlled by the white supremacists, you can't get to the bottom of it.

I don't think this is a case of not understanding that africa is also controlled by white supremacy - the whole world is. This is more like a critique without context.

Having said that, how long are we gonna make excuses for Africans being on the bullshyt? :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

In 2000, the country passed a law on the ‘Right of Abode’, which allows a person of African descent to apply and be granted the right to stay in Ghana indefinitely. And recently, the country set up a Diaspora Affairs Bureau under the foreign affairs ministry to provide a sustainable link between the Ghanaian diaspora and various government agencies to achieve development
and investment goals.

But it has not been so simple for African-Americans and Caribbeans in Ghana. Only Rita Marley, wife of late reggae icon Bob Marley, has been granted the indefinite stay, and that happened only last year. Those who applied years ago are yet to receive any response from the interior ministry, whose charter states that the process should take only six months.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
A UK breh called in to discuss business opportunities in Gambia. He mentioned the president lying about oil reserves (too corrupt) and told a story about africans letting Indians cut them in line at the bank (being p*ssy).

Shortly after that he went in :wow:

Starts at 33 min

No lies were told :wow:

My fellow African American brehs, Africa is ours by genetic right but whatever we want from Africa - we're gonna have to TAKE it. They're not interested in giving us a thing (just like america).

@mbewane @panopticon @satam55 @EastCoastNaga

Oh I know. First we got to handle shyt in the Americas. All blacks in the Americas are descendants of slaves. The fukkery in South and Central America done against blacks is inhumane. We need to work to free our fellow black brothers from oppression over here in the western hemisphere. Once we do that African will be a cake walk. Can make Africa one big ass black nation and Super Power. Such a country would be #1 in wealth due to all the natural resources Africa has.:wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
it goes beyond white supremacy.
Maybe it does. Tribalism is still a massive issue as it was in 1400 during the Kingdom era. Colonialism has a massive part to act like they have recovered would be a lie.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A UK breh called in to discuss business opportunities in Gambia. He mentioned the president lying about oil reserves (too corrupt) and told a story about africans letting Indians cut them in line at the bank (being p*ssy).

Shortly after that he went in :wow:

Starts at 33 min

No lies were told :wow:

My fellow African American brehs, Africa is ours by genetic right but whatever we want from Africa - we're gonna have to TAKE it. They're not interested in giving us a thing (just like america).

@mbewane @panopticon @satam55 @EastCoastNaga

Sounds like reverse colonialism to me.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Anyways Angola, Zimbabwa[say what you want about Mugabe and I don't even like him], Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda and Botswana definitely aren't "c00n" countries. :rolleyes:

Africa has 50 countries. Not even a third of them are "c00ns".

You can't generalize a thousand ethnicties and 1 billion people. You just look stupid.

TBA sees Africa as a cartoonish monolith.

Ironically TBA is so miltant he c00ns.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Oh I know. First we got to handle shyt in the Americas. All blacks in the Americas are descendants of slaves. The fukkery in South and Central America done against blacks is inhumane. We need to work to free our fellow black brothers from oppression over here in the western hemisphere. Once we do that African will be a cake walk. Can make Africa one big ass black nation and Super Power. Such a country would be #1 in wealth due to all the natural resources Africa has.:wow:

If all these non-american blacks would stand up and claim their blackness we could take over.

But nikkas in Nigeria think they're actually nigerian - not black
nikkas in the Dominican Republic think they're latino

:francis:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it does. Tribalism is still a massive issue as it was in 1400 during the Kingdom era. Colonialism has a massive part to act like they have recovered would be a lie.

Its not a maybe.

And its not just tribalism but at the individual level.

This idea of White supremacist in a board room orchestrating c00nish behavior is cartoonish. Repeated behavior becomes genetic after long spans of time. No invisible White hand is needed because for every uncolonized mind, there'll be 10 c00ns.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
c00ning leaders in Africa and America is systematically placed. The minute you get a real one, the Europeans or Americans kill em. TBA might be right from a leadership standpoint but without understanding that Africa is controlled by the white supremacists, you can't get to the bottom of it.
Look how they treat mugabi

Look what they did to kodaffi

:mjlol: White people have been trying to force leaders on the black collective in every country or community around the world. Because they don't want to waste time trying not to control blacks individually, they rather force a leader on a black collective and control that leader, that's way the black community disenfranchises itself.

Cacs are lazy