"Africa is a c00n continent!" - TBA :whew:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't think this is a case of not understanding that africa is also controlled by white supremacy - the whole world is. This is more like a critique without context.

Having said that, how long are we gonna make excuses for Africans being on the bullshyt? :comeon:
To act like African nations are without fault is would be disingenuous but to act like African nations have control is a lie. I say that as someone who doesn't business with African nations as well as Western nations.

Africans have similar issues as Black Americans without the identity issues.

Secret societies rule the land and are more of watchdog for white supremacy than they are leaders for the people.
Most if not all African leaders are puppets, even Mugabe.
Gaddifi for maybe a 5 year old period might have been the only non-puppet and they raped and killed that man. Literally. The white supremacists don't play fair.
Most Africans are poor but the media shows though with the means, even if they are working class but they never show the poor which represent a large segment of the popl.
Self hate is real, c00nfrican nikkas at the airport treat white people like kings when these same white people treat them like shyt in other countries when they come. Self hate is terrible in these parts.
Poverty is a disease, it turns families cold, it can be life or death. No lie.

There isn't a group of Blacks worldwide living good as a collective. That's not just due to leadership breh

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Isn't there a difference between c00ning and being colonized?

How is it c00ning when cacs INSTALL leaders that don't represent the people? whey they assassinate or place blocks leaders that don't have their interests in mind?

Colonalism never ended.

Y'all sound stupid.

Look at France's relations to its former colonies.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
A good portion of the countries you listed are debatable.
Angola indulged in possible one of the DEADLIEST civil wars just to kick out Western infleunce in their country. Prior to that they whipped the Portugese to gain their independence. Definitely not c00ning.

Botswana is among the most stable economies in Africa. Not c00ning.

Somalia has been fighting Western powers since the 15th century and still is very anti-western. Not c00ning.

Tanzania just recently put a 190 billion tax on Western mining companies and constantly rejected the EPA. Not c00ning.

Your genetic c00ning theory for Africa has some flaws. Face it... I can give more examples.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
African leader against cacs

Amilcar+Cabral.png

KILLED

African leader against cacs

sankara_burkina_faso_103114.jpg

KILLED

African leader aganst cacs

Lumumba.jpg

KILLED

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Angola indulged in possible one of the DEADLIEST civil wars just to kick out Western infleunce in their country. Prior to that they whipped the Portugese to gain their independence. Definitely not c00ning.

Somalia has been fighting Western powers since the 15th century and still is very anti-western. Not c00ning.

Tanzania just recently put a 190 billion tax on Western mining companies and constantly rejected the EPA. Not c00ning.

Your genetic c00ning theory for Africa has some flaws. Face it... I can give more examples.
I agree. Angola is probably one of the best countries to do business with for a Black American. All of these countries have positive value for Blacks in America in terms of business.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
To act like African nations are without fault is would be disingenuous but to act like African nations have control is a lie. I say that as someone who doesn't business with African nations as well as Western nations.

Africans have similar issues as Black Americans without the identity issues.

Secret societies rule the land and are more of watchdog for white supremacy than they are leaders for the people.
Most if not all African leaders are puppets, even Mugabe.
Gaddifi for maybe a 5 year old period might have been the only non-puppet and they raped and killed that man. Literally. The white supremacists don't play fair.
Most Africans are poor but the media shows though with the means, even if they are working class but they never show the poor which represent a large segment of the popl.
Self hate is real, c00nfrican nikkas at the airport treat white people like kings when these same white people treat them like shyt in other countries when they come. Self hate is terrible in these parts.
Poverty is a disease, it turns families cold, it can be life or death. No lie.

There isn't a group of Blacks worldwide living good as a collective. That's not just due to leadership breh

I'd actually like to know more about the bolded :lupe:

Having said that, thanks for adding some context as to WHY the africans are on the bullshyt - but i think we can agree they definitely are on the bullshyt.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

The same Angola that has a color-based class system and places Portuguese immigrants above natives? Lets not get into how the Dos Santos family are the prototypical African leader described when talking the lack of progress across the continent.

The Somalia that once again has colorism, rampant tribalism, a whole lexicon of anti-black terms, can't establish a government due to corrupt leaders and has a long history of mistreatment of "Bantus"?

The same Zimbabwe that has a leader involved in the Gukurahundi?

Look who you are talking to, fam. That shyt can't be ran on me.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I agree. Angola is probably one of the best countries to do business with for a Black American. All of these countries have positive value for Blacks in America in terms of business.
Not only that some of the countries I listed offered AAs to come for business. Some of these guys need to do research...

Tanazania has invited African Americans to come invest in Tanzania in various economic ventures, especially retirement homes for their compatriots around Lake Victoria and along the country's 800-plus km Indian Ocean coast. The Director of Investment at the Tanzania Investment Centre (TIC), Daniel Ole Naiko, told The EastAfrican that Tanzania was prepared to offer land to Americans willing to invest in the country, saying Tanzania had many untapped investment opportunities.
Dar Es Salaam Tells African Americans:

Yeah, I agree that most African leaders are retarded as shyt and there seems to be a significant amount of African c00ns especially the immigrant one but there being some c00ning gene in Africans is just some pseudo-science retard shyt.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
The same Angola that has a color-based class system and places Portuguese immigrants above natives? Lets not get into how the Dos Santos family are the prototypical African leader described when talking the lack of progress across the continent.

The Somalia that once again has colorism, rampant tribalism, a whole lexicon of anti-black terms, can't establish a government due to corrupt leaders and has a long history of mistreatment of "Bantus"?

is tribalism c00ning? Tribalism has inherent to Africa since the dawn of man.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'd actually like to know more about the bolded :lupe:

Having said that, thanks for adding some context as to WHY the africans are on the bullshyt - but i think we can agree they definitely are on the bullshyt.
I wouldn't be the best person to talk to on this. You would want to talk to people in that nation about that particular society some people they may know or heard of is a part of. Unlike in America, I've heard these societies will let you know of it in your face unlike in America where deception is king. In African nations, where people are hungry, they will tell you to your face just to let you know what time it is and they aren't to be fukked with. Depending on their level, the local juju man can't help you if they are higher on the totem pole.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

:banderas:

nikkas will agree that 2+2=5 as long as they can make an excuse for these afric00ns :russ: