Africa: U.S. Military Holds War Games on Nigeria, Somalia

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well that's his own issue...

But you can see how the northern Islamic elites have always been close with the British. The British trained their generals, gave them wealth and power. They put the southern christian and indigenous African religious people under their command because they were harder to control. All of Nigeria Northern elites like buhari, babangida gowon e.t.c were all trained in military schools in the united kingdom.

sidenote: the leader of the present opposition party that wants to rule Nigeria come 2015 is Buhari. He was a former dictator of Nigeria who again was trained in the U.K

All relevant to the situation of West Point's Center for Counter Terrorism placed a analysis out of who is funding Boko and it's plan to see U.K's connection...Saudi Arabia( U.K.'s b*stard child) and the U.K.

Daps
what does this have to do with the current US administration?

This was just some extra info I laid out about the origins of the north's born to rule mentality. (not related)

Plus at the end of the day. The U.S, U.K, France and a lot of the western countries know how to work together. They stand as one. (Something African countries are having problems doing)
So chances are they have an idea what each other is up to and will have no qualms supporting it if it protects their interests.
After all Englands hands have always been dirty. from supporting the northern elites to funding the Nigerian government(run by northern dictators) in the Biafran civil war just so that they could retain their hold on the oil. Plus america also supported Nigeria against Biafra during the war. Again these countries have insight into each others plans and will support each other in whatever involvement in foreign countries affairs if it aligns with their interests.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was just some extra info I laid out about the origins of the north's born to rule mentality. (not related)

Plus at the end of the day. The U.S, U.K, France and a lot of the western countries know how to work together. They stand as one. (Something African countries are having problems doing)
So chances are they have an idea what each other is up to and will have no qualms supporting it if it protects their interests.
After all Englands hands have always been dirty. from supporting the northern elites to funding the Nigerian government(run by northern dictators) in the Biafran civil war just so that they could retain their hold on the oil. Plus america also supported Nigeria against Biafra during the war. Again these countries have insight into each others plans and will support each other in whatever involvement in foreign countries affairs if it aligns with their interests.

He doesn't understand cause and effect. It's proves well in this situation....

U.S. Secretly Backing Warlords in Somalia

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
i dont see what the problem is, the closer african countries are tied to the us the better
But yesterday it was

there is zero chance of any western intervention in nigeria, anybody that believes that doesnt know anything, and the foreigners they are referring to are foreigners from muslim countries

:mjlol:

Moron. You just wait for them cacs to take the initiative then you come drumming behind them like "well yea it makes perfect sense white supremacists. You're so smart. "

Western intervention was obvious to anyone with a brain.

Daps
But yesterday it was

Moron. You just wait for them cacs to take the initiative then you come drumming behind them like "well yea it makes perfect sense white supremacists. You're so smart. "

Initially even I myself was skeptical of western intervention. But watching cnn slander Jonathan and amanpour comparing him to Vladimir Putin and how he is stifling Nigerians really began to make me think. They are painting him as some sort of dictator. If there is a coup or revolution in Nigeria I wont be surprised if the western worlds comes out and supports it. (Like they did in N.Africa)
They will probably make up bullshyt like Nigerians are fighting for their democracy...

seems like they are already conditioning people in the western world to see Jonathan as the evil dictator.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
So basically the US is after Africa's resources :beli:

They just need to say it.

Nigeria has oil...that's the only reason the US is there. They could give less of a shyt about Boko Haram or Sharia Law or Islamic Radicals.

if they did care about African affairs like that, millions wouldn't of died in genocide campaigns in Rwanda and other countries.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:youngsabo:
Initially even I myself was skeptical of western intervention. But watching cnn slander Jonathan and amanpour comparing him to Vladimir Putin and how he is stifling Nigerians really began to make me think. They are painting him as some sort of dictator. If there is a coup or revolution in Nigeria I wont be surprised if the western worlds comes out and supports it. (Like they did in N.Africa)
They will probably make up bullshyt like Nigerians are fighting for their democracy...

seems like they are already conditioning people in the western world to see Jonathan as the evil dictator.
Psshhhhh yall really believe this white man isnt a hater huh. Theres Always a cac involved. You think some cacs are going to let arab/muslims get paid off Nigeria without their permission/cosent?

Thats just not how white supremacy works. Their interests in the region will not be compromised over some silly skirmish.

So many c00ns talkin about, its the Arabs its the Arabs, its Islam but to stupid to look at what history shows us to understand, they aint doin shyt in 2014 without that white man backing them up. Saddam Hussein couldnt even go into Kuwait without that white man gettin in that ass but some random shadow Muslims in a foreign nation are going to help overthrow the Nigerian government, a nation with a US embassy, without a cacs approval. :mjlol:

Cacs cant just say *we're coming for your resources* because they have to look anti imperialism so they just find roundabout way to invade by intervening in someone elses conflict, coming to the rescue as that white knight.

Yall gone learn though.

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
But yesterday it was

i have no idea what you are babbling about, there is no intervention coming, get a hold of yourself

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

i think that is mostly irrelevant, i cant speak for european nations but i believe obama is pursuing the right policy by increasing economic and military ties with african nations

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Dirty Pool
2NzpMvM.png

Daps
better us than China :yeshrug:

The problem with this thinking is that you are not giving African nations the freedom to decide who they want to align themselves with. Why must they align themselves with America over china. African nations must also look out for their best interests and if china meets them then so be it.
Right now Nigeria is choosing to already cement on our very deep ties with china. The Chinese premier is presently in Abuja, Nigeria right now as I type this even with the boko haram bombings.

It will be the 3rd time in just 3 years that he will have visited Nigeria. On the other hand Obama hasnt even visited Nigeria once in his presidency. In fact i doubt obama has ever stepped foot on Nigerian soil in all his life. So you can see why Nigeria is opting to go with china.