☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The problem with this thinking is that you are not giving African nations the freedom to decide who they want to align themselves with. Why must they align themselves with America over china. African nations must also look out for their best interests and if china meets them then so be it.
Right now Nigeria is choosing to already cement on our very deep ties with china. The Chinese premier is presently in Abuja, Nigeria right now as I type this even with the boko haram bombings.

It will be the 3rd time in just 3 years that he will have visited Nigeria. On the other hand Obama hasnt even visited Nigeria once in his presidency. In fact i doubt obama has ever stepped foot on Nigerian soil in all his life. So you can see why Nigeria is opting to go with china.
I'm black and I guess you are too...but...uh...

If you dont live in africa or honestly have any financial ties there, your word only carries so much weight and legitimacy.

I got love for those people, but unless you getting in the fray...yuo're with the US on this.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The problem with this thinking is that you are not giving African nations the freedom to decide who they want to align themselves with. Why must they align themselves with America over china. African nations must also look out for their best interests and if china meets them then so be it.
Right now Nigeria is choosing to already cement on our very deep ties with china. The Chinese premier is presently in Abuja, Nigeria right now as I type this even with the boko haram bombings.

It will be the 3rd time in just 3 years that he will have visited Nigeria. On the other hand Obama hasnt even visited Nigeria once in his presidency. In fact i doubt obama has ever stepped foot on Nigerian soil in all his life. So you can see why Nigeria is opting to go with china.

nigeria can align itself with whoever it wants and whatever is in their best interest, you are acting like somebody is forcing nigeria to do something, if nigeria wants to ally with china it should, im just saying imo stronger ties between america and african countries is good

Daps
I'm black and I guess you are too...but...uh...

If you dont live in africa or honestly have any financial ties there, your word only carries so much weight and legitimacy.

I got love for those people, but unless you getting in the fray...yuo're with the US on this.

yep I am black and I am Nigerian.

I spend my years going back and forth between Canada and Nigeria. I spend at least 4 months a year in Nigeria. My parents live in Nigeria and so do my siblings. The only reason I am in canada is for schooling. (I go to york university in Toronto)
I am here in Canada on a student visa and After my schooling I am heading back home. So everything i have is invested in Nigeria. I dont have Canadian citizenship or anything. If nigeria goes to hell my family, friends and everyone i know is affected. So this whole situations hits home hard.

Last edited:
Daps
nigeria can align itself with whoever it wants and whatever is in their best interest, you are acting like somebody is forcing nigeria to do something, if nigeria wants to ally with china it should, im just saying imo stronger ties between america and african countries is good

I never said someone is forcing Nigeria. All i said is one shouldn't expect Nigeria or other African countries to just align themselves with america. Compared to china america have not done squat in regards to establishing relations with many African countries.(in fact the whole gay situation has really made a lot of africans go sour on america)
I then raised the point that china's leader is presently in Nigera even with all the bombings. They are working on economic and military agreements.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I never said someone is forcing Nigeria. All i said is one shouldn't expect Nigeria or other African countries to just align themselves with america. Compared to china america have not done squat in regards to establishing relations with many African countries.(in fact the whole gay situation has really made a lot of africans go sour on america)
I then raised the point that china's leader is presently in Nigera even with all the bombings. They are working on economic and military agreements.

that's fine, but you were saying there is some sinister reason behind what obama was doing, im just saying there isnt, what obama is doing in africa is good, i think he should be doing more actually

but if nigeria thinks their future is in china i respect that

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
that's fine, but you were saying there is some sinister reason behind what obama was doing, im just saying there isnt, what obama is doing in africa is good, i think he should be doing more actually

I read today we're sending people to help bring those girls home. Obama is the man.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
well that's his own issue...

But you can see how the northern Islamic elites have always been close with the British. The British trained their generals, gave them wealth and power. They put the southern christian and indigenous African religious people under their command because they were harder to control. All of Nigeria Northern elites like buhari, babangida gowon e.t.c were all trained in military schools in the united kingdom.

sidenote: the leader of the present opposition party that wants to rule Nigeria come 2015 is Buhari. He was a former dictator of Nigeria who again was trained in the U.K
daaaaaaaamn homie.

You really love your president Jonathan don't you? You are basically internet Public Relations for that weak emotional Zoo animal keeper, soft, allowing girls to get raped by terrorist, ignoring CAC nations influencing his Northern Regions, and can't stop a civil war in 2015 ass President- who wont be reelected ass president:mjpls:.

Daps

I am beginning to think america isnt clean because:

1) was watching cnn and hearing them compare jonathan to putin. Saying jonathan rules Nigerians like a dictator. As if they are trying to bring more problems into the country. Those are blatant lies. In fact Nigerians blame jonathan for being too weak.
2) the second reason is the fact that Obama and susan rice have hosted the same northern governors that have imposed sharia law on their populace and have also uttered terrifying statements like:

The ‘Northern' blackmail of Nigeria - Vanguard News

Adamawa Governor, Murtala Nyako, says: “we must stop President Goodluck Jonathan’s attempt to go for second term, as that will lead to civil war.” Who exactly are the “we” Nyako is talking to here and who is going to start this civil war? Senator Joseph Waku of the ACF (Arewa Consultative Forum) says: “President Jonathan should not even contemplate making any move to contest the 2015 election because such will be catastrophic.” I am curious as to what the catastrophe would be. - See more at: The ‘Northern' blackmail of Nigeria - Vanguard News

Back-room deals

Nyako maintains Jonathan signed an agreement with some northern governors in 2011 to serve for a single term of four years. This position raises a number of annoying questions. Who exactly are these northern leaders and what special place do they have in the selection of a Nigerian president that anybody needs to make an agreement with them?

- See more at: The ‘Northern' blackmail of Nigeria - Vanguard News

Obama and his counterparts have so much information on Nigeria. How can you make such an error and host such terrifying people.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I am beginning to think america isnt clean because:

1) was watching cnn and hearing them compare jonathan to putin. Saying jonathan rules Nigerians like a dictator. As if they are trying to bring more problems into the country. Those are blatant lies. In fact Nigerians blame jonathan for being too weak.
2) the second reason is the fact that Obama and susan rice have hosted the same northern governors that have imposed sharia law on their populace and have also uttered terrifying statements like:

The ‘Northern' blackmail of Nigeria - Vanguard News

Obama and his counterparts have so much information on Nigeria. How can you make such an error and host such terrifying people.

i think those are just your theories and suspicions, there is nothing concrete in what you are saying, its not obama's job to take sides, the us doesnt have an interest in any particular side, obama's job is to make sure whoever comes is in power is friendly toward the us

i have no idea what cnn has to do with anything, if you have a problem with cnn you should write them a letter

Daps
daaaaaaaamn homie.

You really love your president Jonathan don't you? You are basically internet Public Relations for that weak emotional Zoo animal keeper, soft, allowing girls to get raped by terrorist, ignoring CAC nations influencing his Northern Regions, and can't stop a civil war in 2015 ass President- who wont be reelected ass president:mjpls:.
with all the lies being spread someone has to speak the truth..:pachaha:

Truthfully I dont even really like the guy. I think he is far to weak to rule Nigeria. Dont get me wrong the man actually does care about Nigerians well being but again he is too soft. Like you said the only experience he has is with animals. This is why a lot of the military brass dont really respect him. He is the first leader in all of Nigeria's history that does not have ties whatsoever to the military. Technically one could say he is our first civilian leader.
Again, The point is that he is by far the best we got. I mean if I have to pick between a weak leader like jonathan or the madman Buhari I am picking jonthan 10/10.
Buhari ruled nigeria before as a military dictator. He began some sort of agenda of stamping out indiscipline in society. The dude would send military soldiers to beat Nigerians on the street if they acted out of line. He stifled the press and had a lot of people were imprisoned and killed. my dad says Nigeria was hell. Now this same madman is now the head of the opposition party.:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
VOID

Hey you know how everybody else has been conditioned and brainwashed to think in regards to the African continent. They believe that Africans are truly inept of any sort of developmental skills, poor, uncivilized, and can't do anything without the help of others even if they don't want to admit it. They've become idealistic with this hole "big brother" "father figure" schtick and it's sickening. They've gone off of inherently biased and sensationalized western media that only tells 10% of the story, so ofcourse they are going to think that way. They can't help it.

As if everybody else in the world has the right to be seen as a human except Africans...one step above animals and one step below kids...:stopitslime:

Here's a question..when has the intervention of American, European, or any Western influence made life for Africans better? Pre/post-colonialism?

Most of y'all coli nikkas talk black solidarity this and that and are guilty of the same flawed thought processes that the people you supposedly are up against have.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
daaaaaaaamn homie.

Jonathan is the best shot Nigeria has to break the control of despotic Northern elites and the international stranglehold that certain oil companies have on Nigeria and the Niger Delta. Jonathan is not a saint. He may not even be certain for some areas of governance (see his electricity policy). But under him the Nigerian economy is starting to diversify in terms of agriculture, mining and manufacturing and the South is finally prospering without the inept attitudes of the North:blessed:. Do you support the dictator Buhari who is probably funding Boko Haram to destabilize the country?

JONATHAN 2015

Daps
Reppin
VOID
countdown to US intervention.

:ufdup:

If this happens, I will just say peace out to this country. SERIOUSLY!!!!!

And you know people will be brainwashed to see Nigeria as the enemy and the US as the big bad family figure that protects the world...even with it's history of manipulating third world economies and putting in shadow dictators and leaders to keep the development of the countries stagnant?

And soldiers and dumb misinformed Amuricans will agree with everything blindly even though they don't know anything about the situation and have no immediate ties to the area like I do...I got family there my nikka, how the f*ck you think I'm gonna feel or supposed to feel?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
countdown to US intervention.

:ufdup:

:heh: I told these simple negroes that the US was going to do this. Africom was created right before Obama was elected in 2008, then all of sudden Boko Haram in 2009 is committing Al-Qaeda level terror. Oil contracts expiring in Nigeria in the next couple of years and these fools cannot not these things together. Always remember that Esau created and named Nigeria....it is one of Esau's pets.