"African-Americans are the only racial group in the US making less money since 2000"

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Are we sure we can trust stats created by cacs?

Are we sure this isn't a tool used to further kill our motivation and spirits?

Are we sure there isn't a CAC by the way that makes this whole shyt irrelevant???

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4qwmfwq.jpg

@Majestic

It is looking pretty dire out here man. Not even going to front.

Not a hope in hell

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
It ain't about being fly. We need to do something about 6this asap. It's disgusting and sad. AA are being phased out in every department. Why can't we collectively acknowledge there is currently a war against us and we don't even know it.

Phased out, Written off, and Overlooked.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
4qwmfwq.jpg

@Majestic

It is looking pretty dire out here man. Not even going to front.
This is goal post moving.

The largest "Asian" owned bank is probably not Asian American owned. If I had to guess, I'd say the largest Asian owned bank In America is HSBC (not sure if it is still British owned) or Bank of China ( Chinese government owned).

The same for the largest "Hispanic" owned bank. It's not a Hispanic American bank, the largest Hispanic bank In America is probably bank of Brasil or Bank o Popular or 1 of the Mexican banks.

Obviously stats and graphs like this are suspect.

One United is Black American founded. It is not a global black bank ( like the Hispanic and Asian ones in your graph) it is a local bank in America.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
many blacks bank with union based credit unions, for example in NYC, many black folk are employed by the city and they go through Municipal Credit Union,

yes mostly those working for the government, county, school board....

Daps
But Instagram shows me we ballin more than ever

Alot of blacks do got money tho and is balling where I'm from u can't compare us to white cause they had 400 to 500 years to build wealth while blacks couldnt.

Asians come over with money from China or the phillipines so they have generational wealth where they. Can buy corner stores and stores and build there own community.

Hispanics are as broke as blacks.

Plus ur previous president made no policy to help blacks economically