African Americans are the only racial group in U.S. still making less than they did in 2000

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
No we need pro black legislation(redress) that makes discrimination as irrelevant as possible... cause it isn't going anywhere...

I'm genuinely curious... :ohhh:

how do we do this?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I'm genuinely curious... :ohhh:

how do we do this?
Step one in my opinion is to rally behind black leaders/black politicians that wont allow our movements to be co-opted by other minority demographics and reject those leaders/politicians that do. This means looking at social and economic issues through a 'black lens', and refusing to take them off.

if we can get enough Afro Americans on board with this we can begin looking at actual legislation.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Step one in my opinion is to rally behind black leaders/black politicians that wont allow our movements to be co-opted by other minority demographics and reject those leaders/politicians that do. This means looking at social and economic issues through a 'black lens', and refusing to take them off.

if we can get enough Afro Americans on board with this we can begin looking at actual legislation.
In the mean time. What are we going to do about how poorly black men are performing in this country?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
In the mean time. What are we going to do about how poorly black men are performing in this country?
Right now? Under Trump? Support right wing efforts to lower market barriers in order to increase workforce participation and increase black capital*.
:patrice:Maybe promote military service within the black community... this just popped in my head right now

Outside of that there is little we can do in the current climate that will have a meaningful impact on our ability to overcome institutional oppression.

:manny:Obviously cultural changes/progress should always be being pushed.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:mjlol:Suggest suppressing wages so your white business partners might deign to hire some black people, brehs.