African breh marries Israeli PAWG

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Bunch of weird ass mofos on this site. Posting all morning about BS outside the scope of the original post like they ain't got a job...

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Well the mods can get the evidence & validate if what I'm stating is is true or not, so lets tag them to see. And you already ran from a prior ban bet because you knew/know that your bytch ass would/will be exposed with alias accounts.

In fact, let's us look at your prior history & all the other times you've tagged or had direct involvement with the mods.

https://www.thecoli.com/search/719647/?q=mods&c[users]=Uncouth+Savage&o=relevance

200w.gif

The mods and I are now super cool
They understand I mean no harm whatsoever
Not looking to hurt anyone. Do not hate anyone.

What happened WHICH HAS BEEN CONFIRMED, is that a bunch of hateful posters would disrespect me
When I respond in kind, they send reports to the mods

The mods figured out that these folks were sending reports falsely and as a group

WHich is why so many of the hateful alts and posters have been banned
They have been seen for exactly what they are

HATEFUL

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
That nikka do be on some hoe shyt, he keeps repeating the same shyt like a bytch. It reminds me of when you get into an argument with your chick and she repeats the same shyt over and over again.

But you know those wanna be tough dudes be the downlow nikkas, they have to overcompersate their toughness because they did gay shyt before, Ol' Afrika Bambaataa ass nikka

You posted a racist cartoon of a blk baby on a noose

You ARE AND WERE PROUD OF IT

What you blaming him for?

YOU POSTED A RACIST CARTOON OF A BLK BABY ON A NOOSE

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
"Gods" "chosen"

so hateful like Satan...
they want to be worshiped like Satan
they hate like Satan...
they lie like satan
they steal like satan
and they kill like satan

according to the folk lore....

makes you wonder who they real sky daddy is:patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
These new Israelis are just Eurasians from the periphery of turkey, they are not the original Jews.

Infact, we need to post their entire historical timeline to help clear up the confusion.
There the worlds biggest identity thieves.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
its kinda crazy they have the ability to deflect from shyt like this.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
its kinda crazy they have the ability to deflect from shyt like this.

Not really, it's a numbers game. You're a minority so the majority ain't riding for you like that.

The video is disgusting but I'm not sure why any black folks on here are shocked; outside of most sub-Saharan black African countries, you are a hard r, especially if you "defiled" one of the native women. :mjpls:All that passport bro "I'm black and they love us in ________ " shyt is for the birds. :childplease:

Coulda replaced them Israelis with Japanese folks and a "PAAG" or crackers from a sundown town and a PAWG and the outcome would have been the same. :francis: