African breh marries Israeli PAWG

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You might try if Mr. Goldstein was around and you thought I was gonna do him some harm, but I'd shut that shyt down and send you scrambling back to your hole like the rat you are. Now stop quoting me, I can't speak to you anymore. The batteries in my c00n Translator are dying so I won't be able to understand you. Just sit down and shut the fukk up somewhere and think about your life.

You oughta be ashamed of yourself.

Lil buddy got exposed as a lying fakkit, ONCE AGAIN, and scurrying his vermin ass out of the thread :dead: :dead: :dead:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You might try if Mr. Goldstein was around and you thought I was gonna do him some harm, but I'd shut that shyt down and send you scrambling back to your hole like the rat you are. Now stop quoting me, I can't speak to you anymore. The batteries in my c00n Translator are dying so I won't be able to understand you. Just sit down and shut the fukk up somewhere and think about your life.

You oughta be ashamed of yourself.

Yeah you absolutely playing a character.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You keep posting and asking the same question like a woman, and nothing happeneds, get some better material....been there done that. Always never clean hard on roads because all blah younger.

I asked you one simple question. Why are you finding it so hard to answer? Why do you find KKK pics of Black babies hung on hooks funny?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Again
Does the mods or any poster know who you are?

Let's tag them and then we can verify who's who & who has alt accounts & who doesn't.

:russ::lolbron:

@Billy Ocean @Uncouth Savage (A.K.A Darkling) @RickyDiBiase

main-qimg-cc24ce8d10945f12c7e8f634265f2025

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I asked you one simple question. Why are you finding it so hard to answer? Why do you find KKK pics of Black babies hung on hooks funny?

If he admitted, that that was not cool, it would not be so bad.

HE STILL DEFENDS IT
STILL FINDS IT FUNNY

Still blames Tariq for it
"I got it from Tariq"

No accountability at all

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
How can a Man be a tether if he ain't in the damn country???

You fail to see the irony, Black man (I'm assuming). These special education, slack jawed c00ns who run around regurgitating that anti-Black Tariq rhetoric calls EVERY non-Black American Black person a tether. They can't even get the anti-Black slander correct. Dumb ass nikkas.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sorry RAT, but I don't utilize/never utilized a VPN & my IP history can be verified by the mods unlike your 3 alias accounts you're hiding behind & posting from.

:umad:

giphy.gif

Well now your links are working perfectly
When the mods see my ip they see upstate ny

What does yours say?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are a vile person if you wish rape on someone.

:what:

I don't think ALL Israelis are like this but I feel like these videos need to go mainstream because global attention needs to be brought to the fact that a sizeable part of that country is Apartheid South Africa and the KKK.