African breh marries Israeli PAWG

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
I do not call mods, report posters, neg posters

Can you explain why someone who claims to be an adult male like yourself is masquerading like a bytch on a public forum under 3 accounts. :mjlol:

Is it a secret? :jbhmm:

And you can easily search where I'm from which won't change or exclude the facts about the 3 alias accounts you're posting under.

:ufdup::umad:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Can you explain why someone who claims to be an adult male like yourself is masquerading like a bytch on a public forum under 3 accounts. :mjlol:

Is it a secret? :jbhmm:

And you can easily search where I'm from which won't change or exclude the facts about the 3 alias accounts you're posting under.

:ufdup::umad:

You have no evidence whatsoever of what you claim

You have given cover for @Bunchy Carter and @CoryMack to run away

You will return in another thread where Bunchy in trouble and SAY THE SAME THING

Giggle and giggle and giggle
Say the same shyt
Bunchy runs away
Wash n repeat

So answer and giggle and say the same shyt over and over
Yet never call mod for a ban bet

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Some y'all weirdo Coli nikkas would be e- gathered up on this forum, frothing at the mouth and calling that Black man a tether :mjpls:

Buncha losers :dead: :dead: :dead:
Why in a situation where some Israeli are claiming they are going to kill the woman for marrying an African man, you find a way to make this about diaspora war BS? This situation has nothing to do with any members of the Coli, or even anyone over here in the US.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Why in a situation where some Israeli are claiming they are going to kill the woman for marrying an African man, you find a way to make this about diaspora war BS? This situation has nothing to do with any members of the Coli, or even anyone over here in the US.

Why in a situation you see them loser Tariquettes in many other threads that has nothing to do with "FBA" I never see you calling them out?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
That's how y'all weirdo nikkas get down :manny:

One y'all nikkas was bout to do it so I just hit y'all nikkas with the preemptive strike. G shyt.
Sorry, but that is very feminine shyt. I see women do this mess every day where they assume something is going to happen, so they decide to attack first even when there was no certainty about their point. Masculine response would be point out this circumstance has nothing to do with the Diaspora War BS, and so take that mess somewhere it actually applies to.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Has it been confirmed that's what they're saying in the video?

@Sccit u speak Yiddish, right?

There's just too much fake news and propaganda nowadays

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Sorry, but that is very feminine shyt. I see women do this mess every day where they assume something is going to happen, so they decide to attack first even when there was no certainty about their point. Masculine response would be point out this circumstance has nothing to do with the Diaspora War BS, and so take that mess somewhere it actually applies to.

Yea ok, nikka. Good for you.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Why in a situation you see them loser Tariquettes in many other threads that has nothing to do with "FBA" I never see you calling them out?
Your sentence makes no sense. You act like because they support one thing, means they are incapable of talking about something else. That is just a silly level of thinking. Second, if they insult first, then you can point out their BS too.

That is not your way though. I have noticed you like to instigate even when the issue has nothing to do with what you are trying to instigate. Your first inclination is to react like a female does for some reason. Run in, attack without purpose, then get angry when those you attacked respond back in kind Hell, you just did it in this thread, and this thread has nothing to do with Tariq, FBA, or Black immigrants. You made the effort to turn it into a shyt-show for no other reason than you wanted to be preemptive on something you had no certainty of actually happening.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Your sentence makes no sense. You act like because they support one thing, means they are incapable of talking about something else. That is just a silly level of thinking. Second, if they insult first, then you can point out their BS too.

That is not your way though. I have noticed you like to instigate even when the issue has nothing to do with what you are trying to instigate. Your first inclination is to react like a female does for some reason. Run in, attack without purpose, then get angry when those you attacked respond back in kind Hell, you just did it in this thread, and this thread has nothing to do with Tariq, FBA, or Black immigrants. You made the effort to turn it into a shyt-show for no other reason than you wanted to be preemptive on something you had no certainty of actually happening.

You can act like that's not how them losers move all you want. The truth is the truth.

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
You have no evidence whatsoever of what you claim

You have given cover for @Bunchy Carter and @CoryMack to run away

You will return in another thread where Bunchy in trouble and SAY THE SAME THING

Giggle and giggle and giggle
Say the same shyt
Bunchy runs away
Wash n repeat

So answer and giggle and say the same shyt over and over

Yet never call mod for a ban bet

Well the mods can get the evidence & validate if what I'm stating is is true or not, so lets tag them to see. And you already ran from a prior ban bet because you knew/know that your bytch ass would/will be exposed with alias accounts.

In fact, let's us look at your prior history & all the other times you've tagged or had direct involvement with the mods.

https://www.thecoli.com/search/719647/?q=mods&c[users]=Uncouth+Savage&o=relevance

200w.gif

Yeah I wont even @ brook again

to that mod or mods
I really desired a conversation

as you can tell I am not into the violence
not into the low class shyt
dont want to fight

so what is left for a savage to do when dealing with a civilized man?
be a brute
a beast
an oppressor

I will forever attempt to conduct myself in ways my parents will be proud

my family
my friends

that is what life is about
carry on

@Brooklynzson

To the mod that bushed me

did you not see the poster threaten me that I should be shot in the head?

just wondering if that was ok

it appears you have an issue that I am not sure of
we can have a conversation

Moderation is a science. Only the best of people should do it. And even then, like a 911 operator or a psychiatrist, it will/can change you.

I have dealt with a LOT of moderators.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
@Billy Ocean (B1tch Ocean) in here getting exposed yet again for having hoeish tendencies lol

That nikka do be on some hoe shyt, he keeps repeating the same shyt like a bytch. It reminds me of when you get into an argument with your chick and she repeats the same shyt over and over again.

But you know those wanna be tough dudes be the downlow nikkas, they have to overcompersate their toughness because they did gay shyt before, Ol' Afrika Bambaataa ass nikka