Afro-Latina Founder Of Christian Dating App Goes In On Social Media Black Men Who Imitate Women

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
how comes she didnt say this about joanne the scammer? :comeon:

Joanne-the-Scammer.jpg

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I don't find this particular brand of comedy humorous, but who is she to try and legislate it? Is she going to call out Tyler Perry, Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence and the numerous other big name actors who have all done the same thing in the past, or is it only because these men are small time stars on social media? Women on social media love Joan the scammer and I see his gifs and memes used almost daily, is she going to call him out or nah?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't find this particular brand of comedy humorous, but who is she to try and legislate it? Is she going to call out Tyler Perry, Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence and the numerous other big name actors who have all done the same thing in the past, or is it only because these men are small time stars on social media? Women on social media love Joan the scammer and I see his gifs and memes used almost daily, is she going to call him out or nah?
People have complained about them doing it too, besides that Martin and Eddie aren't solely known for playing those characters..