Afro's Ancestry DNA Results are In - UPDATED: I'm 36% Nigerian, 5% cac.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
@Negus in Detroit @El Bajo Negro

:lupe:

I'm saying and what's the point really anyways. Pretty much already know. That 12% european dna or 5% native american means a lot to a mfer I guess.

Unfortunately, you're underestimating that confidence boost alot of people in our race would get if they discovered they were even 1/16th Native American

Wooo 2% Native American! I can live on the rez and knock down indigenous bytches :banderas: :troll:

Only 5% cac :whew:

@Diasporan Royalty @Poitier

Examine my results please :feedme:

I feel like PAWGing will dilute my genes now :scust:

EDIT:

As of July 2023 (Ancestry will keep updating your results as they do more testing across the globe.

DNA-Results-July-2023.png

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
@number21 My bad homie, ment to @ you too for the video comparing 23 and me Vs. Ancestry.com

Good lookin man :ehh:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: man im asking you.

Did you research the results to try and figure out if these nationalities have actual dealings with each other?

I just got these results this morning, but Nigeria, Benin, and Togo are extremely close together so its not out the realm of possibility.

The 2% Arab makes sense (Thats the Asian) but the Scandinavian is curious. I'm assuming someone was mixed way back but who knows.

Your total African?

That is as far as they break it down :francis:

Reading a little bit before I go to work I could belong to a few different tribes, they don't break it down to the ethnic groups, at least in the case of Nigeria which has a few.

EDIT: Looks like I gotta really dig because of their maps. Are they accurate?

https://www.ancestry.com/dna/origins/5266FE8F-0E26-4F8F-9076-95DB56F2D0C7/ethnicity/Nigeria/history

img5.jpg

Don't know if the link works but,

Hausa and Fulani = Blue

Yoruba = Orange

Igbo = Green

BttrIGQ.jpg

Last edited:

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
That's one of the most respectable DNA results I've come across :salute: