After Earth > Prometheus

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I at least learned something after watching After Earth and understood what was going on. The plot/theme was straight forward and the acting wasn't bad. I bet if George Clooney was playing Will Smith's role and some random cac was playing his son it would've gotten rave reviews.

Seeing Zoe Kravitz alone made it better than Pometheus.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
prometheus was terrible..
a0yqua.jpg

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
Let me guess Will Smith and his son survived the entire movie on some videogame archetype plot???

:shaq2: ohh so AMAZING, Prometheus has plot holes but c'mon sheep

cgi Baboons that's worth my money:rudy:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co-sign the OP to the fullest. And I liked Prometheus. :ehh:

After Earth is the best sci-fi film since Districy 9 honestly.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my mom wanted me to take her to see this, but i talked her into seeing star trek 2

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Naomi Rapace >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Jaden Smith

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
After Earth is the best sci-fi film since Districy 9 honestly.

:childplease:
Gtfo here with that fangirl ass shyt. D9 was so far beyond anyother SciFi flick since that even if you are deluded enough to think AE is the closest thing to it, its blasphemous to even mention in the same breath.