Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Looper was corny? nikka go home

Looper was Piff.
After Earth was Piff.
Both were Great Movies along with Prometheus too but for some Reason I can't compare the 3. All 3 were Visually Amazing but the Story for After Earth:wow:..the Action & Twist for Looper:wow:..:patrice:can't really explain what or why I liked Prometheus but I think it was because it was Connected to the Aliens Series.

Justice League Watchtower

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looper was Piff.
After Earth was Piff.
Both were Great Movies along with Prometheus too but for some Reason I can't compare the 3. All 3 were Visually Amazing but the Story for After Earth:wow:..the Action & Twist for Looper:wow:..:patrice:can't really explain what or why I liked Prometheus but I think it was because it was Connected to the Aliens Series.

Justice League Watchtower

'After Earth' is definitely the best of the three. 'Looper' had some nice action scenes in it but the story by and large was :scusthov:. 'Prometheus' was cool and all, but the acting, dialogue and story in 'After Earth' were >>>>>>

Unless 'Man Of Steel' is :whew:, 'After Earth' is going to be film of the year. :obama:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
'After Earth' is definitely the best of the three. 'Looper' had some nice action scenes in it but the story by and large was :scusthov:. 'Prometheus' was cool and all, but the acting, dialogue and story in 'After Earth' were >>>>>>

Unless 'Man Of Steel' is :whew:, 'After Earth' is going to be film of the year. :obama:
Still can't believe that was M. Night though.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Yeah. You're trolling

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What's the twist?

aint no twist. its basically a father son flick and the son becoming a man. the story was so simple it was hard to fukk up.

people are bashing m. night but he had little to do with the script or production. he just directed it.

prometheus was praised despite so many plot holes and bad acting sequences. based on what i've seen....

1. Box Office numbers suffered because of weak reviews

2. A lot of people bashing it didn't even see it.

3. The MAIN reason why people didn't like it is because of Jaden Smith. the all think his acting sucks but the underlying theme is people for some reason think Will Smith his pimping his kids. How is that????

Was it a blockbuster smash? No? Is it Oscar worthy? No. But is wasn't as bad as people say.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Promotheus was great in the beginning, but somewhere through the middle an end all the sciency stuff confused me :ld:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
CACs are just so god damn angry with blacks leading films. No doubt D9 would be garbage if Morgan Freeman was the lead. :sitdown: :sadcam:

you're really doing claims of discrimination a major disservice by trying to turn this into a racial issue. Arbitrarily complain of racism because critics dont like will smith's latest movie? Get a hold of yourself.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
if you are saying this is a great movie or movie of the year you are either :troll: or a scientologist :pachaha:

this movie got shyt on and deserved it

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
After Earth was meh at best, but prometheus was terrible. And i thought source code was terrible as well :manny:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I haven't even seen After Earth yet and I can believe this. Prometheus wasn't a bad movie but it wasn't all that good either. It was boring and just pretty much there if you ask me. I watched it twice and neither time it grew on me. But maybe that was just the appetizer and the next one if they make another will be better. I did like Fassbender's performance though.