After Earth > Prometheus

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:
Gtfo here with that fangirl ass shyt. D9 was so far beyond anyother SciFi flick since that even if you are deluded enough to think AE is the closest thing to it, its blasphemous to even mention in the same breath.

CACs are just so god damn angry with blacks leading films. No doubt D9 would be garbage if Morgan Freeman was the lead. :sitdown: :sadcam:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I at least learned something after watching After Earth and understood what was going on. The plot/theme was straight forward and the acting wasn't bad. I bet if George Clooney was playing Will Smith's role and some random cac was playing his son it would've gotten rave reviews.

Seeing Zoe Kravitz alone made it better than Pometheus.

KOxI6k8.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Naomi Rapace >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Jaden Smith

Zoe Kravitz > Naomi Rapace :umad:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I got a crush on Noomi. I doubt this is "the best sci fi film since d9." Lol like looper aint come out last year. Like Source Code aint crush the buildings. Like tons of other dope shyt aint come out. Mane....stop

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
CACs are just so god damn angry with blacks leading films. No doubt D9 would be garbage if Morgan Freeman was the lead. :sitdown: :sadcam:

So Morgan Freeman was gonna be running around in an action movie dodging bullets and aliens huh? When's the last time you saw Morgan WALKING and acting at the same time breh? :stopitslime:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Looper was corny? nikka go home

Bruce Willis was looking :flabbynsick:

and the whole a few people had telekinesis and the little boy was a damn mutant and will grow up and kill all the loopers was just dumb.

sending some one back in time to kill them is stupid in itself. WHY didn't they just time travel back to when the person they wanted to kill was a baby and do it. shyt was just dumb. :shaq2:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
U gotta applaud Will for making a sci fi movie with an all black cast

can u honestly think of another all black sci fi film?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Naomi Rapace >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Jaden Smith

cgi Baboons that's worth my money:rudy:

:dead: