AJ/Cena not main eventing WM is this generation's Hogan and Flair

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm willing to give the lead up to this year's WM a chance but as of right now it feels off. Hogan and Flair were supposed to main event WrestleMania and Vince got cold feet about it. If you go to WWE Network you can watch Hogan and Flair wrestle on an MSG house show and the crowd was lit af for it. It's a match full of fukkery, very entertaining.

Remember Hogan and Flair didn't end up fighting on PPV until Hogan came to WCW and that ended up being WCW's highest grossing PPV at the time.

I feel like this year was supposed to be Cena vs. AJ, given the crowd reactions every time they are in the ring together, I think it's pretty obvious that is the money feud. :manny:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
they dropped the ball with that one, unless they call an audible

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
like I said already Vince is fukking crazy to not have that at WM in some sort of street fight match, doesn't even need to be for the title either

but KO/Y2J should be for both the universal & us titles

the 2 best long term storylines going on right now and they shouldn't be getting treated like this heading into WM

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
how many times have we seen aj vs cena?:what:

nikkas spent months dikksucking the miz and now theyre mad that cenas in a match with him at wrestlemania
spent years bytching about cena hogging the spotlight and now theyre mad that he's not in a "high profile" match at wrestlemania

Miz is the hottest heel on smackdown and is going against the biggest face, people bytch about everything

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
how many times have we seen aj vs cena?:what:

nikkas spent months dikksucking the miz and now theyre mad that cenas in a match with him at wrestlemania
spent years bytching about cena hogging the spotlight and now theyre mad that he's not in a "high profile" match at wrestlemania

The basic wrestling fan is stupid.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah but it aint Hogan and Flair had matches at the Summerslam or Rumble before. Just house matches that appeared to have people not responding (Which pre-internet era I dont know if true or Cokeboy being cokeboy)