AJ/Cena not main eventing WM is this generation's Hogan and Flair

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's nowhere near that big or as desired as the Hogan/Flair thing but they overplayed their hand and really....Bryan vs AJ Styles at Mania or Bryan vs Punk, face vs face would of been bigger than any of these Cena/Styles situations.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It's nowhere near that big or as desired as the Hogan/Flair thing but they overplayed their hand and really....Bryan vs AJ Styles at Mania or Bryan vs Punk, face vs face would of been bigger than any of these Cena/Styles situations.

Didn't Bryan and Punk face each other multiple times when they were the head champs of their brands? Or am I remembering it wrong? I know they had a couple of matches on RAW against each other, at the very least.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Didn't Bryan and Punk face each other multiple times when they were the head champs of their brands? Or am I remembering it wrong? I know they had a couple of matches on RAW against each other, at the very least.
Punk faced heel Bryan a few times in 2012...Bryan wasn't the ultra over company changing face by then. When he became the guy fans cheered over everyone by Rumble 2014, Punk quit the game.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Punk faced heel Bryan a few times in 2012...Bryan wasn't the ultra over company changing face by then. When he became the guy fans cheered over everyone by Rumble 2014, Punk quit the game.
And when they had a champion vs. champion match, it was great...but ended due to a run-in DQ.
Only explanation that makes any sense is Vince owing/promising Orton this for the Brock beatdown
:ohhh:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
like I said already Vince is fukking crazy to not have that at WM in some sort of street fight match, doesn't even need to be for the title either

but KO/Y2J should be for both the universal & us titles

the 2 best long term storylines going on right now and they shouldn't be getting treated like this heading into WM

KO story line only lit because of Y2J... I didn't fukk with him but Jericho makes him tolerable. He definitely doesn't need to be a WM main event if y2j wasn't around he'd be wack

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Hogan and Flair did house show matches when Flair first came in and the matches weren't good and didn't draw. Hulkkk and Flair both have one style of match they like to do and they werent a good blend

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hogan and Flair did house show matches when Flair first came in and the matches weren't good and didn't draw. Hulkkk and Flair both have one style of match they like to do and they werent a good blend

That was BS. The MSG match had a :fire: crowd. The first time they fought was on the west coast and during that time there wasn't a lot of shyt drawing out in Cali besides their own