AJ/Cena not main eventing WM is this generation's Hogan and Flair

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Cena should have faced Bryan, Punk and AJ at Mania but it makes no sense to do the AJ match now since they've already had three PPV matches. Cena/Taker for the belt was the obvious match that WWE passed on for whatever nonsensical reason.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Listen up. I'm speaking specifically to @Da King , @Negan Jenkins , @SpacelySprockets and @Straw Hat Luffy. One, I don't "complain" about everything. Two, I do not think Cena sucks. Finally, I realize they've already wrestled at Royal Rumble and SS before that. My point, since you are apparently slow, is that they should have held off on the rematch UNTIL WM..

As for @Alexander The Great , you are the same dumb motherfukker who thinks Enzo is being held back :mjlol:

Daps
Listen up. I'm speaking specifically to @Da King , @Negan Jenkins , @SpacelySprockets and @Straw Hat Luffy. One, I don't "complain" about everything. Two, I do not think Cena sucks. Finally, I realize they've already wrestled at Royal Rumble and SS before that. My point, since you are apparently slow, is that they should have held off on the rematch UNTIL WM..

As for @Alexander The Great , you are the same dumb motherfukker who thinks Enzo is being held back :mjlol:
We get it, we get it...you have an erection for Cena geez.
:snoop:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I get the point being made here but honestly im sick of seeing Cena in title matches. Especially how theyre just granted to him because hes John Cena. AJ can have a good match with anyone and as much as I dont need to see it, id rather see him wrestle Shane than Cena again.