AJ Going To Be M.I.A. For Awhile

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
It's not according to us. It's according to Vince McMahon. Don't you watch any shoot interviews? There's a reason why he fires wrestlers that go on breaks and shyts on them for wanting time off. Its a well-known culture in that office.
They're in a publicly traded company with guaranteed contracts. Back in the day when you got paid per shot it was easier to take time off

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I think dudes got tired of AJ around like Summer 2012. That was when she started doing shyt that led nowhere but still ate up a good chunk of broadcast time

Also, you could tell from the way she was being booked that there were a couple of frumpy, unpopular, boring broads on the Creative Team using her as their personal wish fulfillment fantasy , like some fan fiction type shyt:heh:
They did overexposed her
She was good with bryan shytting on her but then the wedding and making her gm made no sense
then throw her into the bryan punk and the kane punk bryan fued made no sense
then team rocket and her heel turn was good
but by then I think everyone was tired of her

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Nah. We here at tSc generally mourned the loss of Katie Thick despite the lack of push in her final months with the company.
The lack of push was cuz they knew she wanted to leave so why really push soneone who has one foot out the door.
The thickness was too strong for tsc to not give her a second change after dissing naomi

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're in a publicly traded company with guaranteed contracts. Back in the day when you got paid per shot it was easier to take time off

But even then Vince wasn't down with that. Unless you were one of the big guys, you weren't getting time off. That's all I'm sayin :manny: the man's a workaholic and is the type to expect the same from everyone.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
The lack of push was cuz they knew she wanted to leave so why really push soneone who has one foot out the door.

I thought the reason she left was BECAUSE they weren't doing shyt with her. Then she told them she was leaving because they were wasting her time. They said 'no, we've got something for you' which wasn't true and she had enough and left. Is that not right?

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I thought the reason she left was BECAUSE they weren't doing shyt with her. Then she told them she was leaving because they were wasting her time. They said 'no, we've got something for you' which wasn't true and she had enough and left. Is that not right?
This is what I thought Kaitlyn said. She was right. She wasn't doing anything for months and seems happier now.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

You got it right.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Pretty much and when her boyfriend pop the question she was gone a few week later
but they knew she wanted out and nornally when you wanted to leave there not going give you push
they did give her a fued with aj which was something for her to do but I guess that wasnt enuff
You see how they do people who dont reup right away they job then out til they reup there contracts

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Pretty much and when her boyfriend pop the question she was gone a few week later
but they knew she wanted out and nornally when you wanted to leave there not going give you push
they did give her a fued with aj which was something for her to do but I guess that wasnt enuff
You see how they do people who dont reup right away they job then out til they reup there contracts

I don't think it was that the AJ feud wasn't enough. They had that but then right after began the whole AJ vs Total Divas debacle and if you weren't in that group then you were thrown to the side.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I don't think it was that the AJ feud wasn't enough. They had that but then right after began the whole AJ vs Total Divas debacle and if you weren't in that group then you were thrown to the side.
When did total divas start
Cuz she was fueding with aj for awhile and kept losing
And that was before the dolph face turn big e dissing her and then the summer slam mixed tag match
cuz after summerslam she got faded out

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
When did total divas start
Cuz she was fueding with aj for awhile and kept losing
And that was before the dolph face turn big e dissing her and then the summer slam mixed tag match
cuz after summerslam she got faded out
In the summer I believe.