AJ Going To Be M.I.A. For Awhile

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
But others who recently got married still work.

Who cares?: The Divas that work as hard as CrayJ that don't get the perks and pushes.
She was the best diva on the roster, if they had a problem then now is their chance to prove themselves, if anything they should be mad at Paige.. And none of y'all really know what's going on behind the scenes so everything said here is speculation it's not fact

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
She was the best diva on the roster, if they had a problem then now is their chance to prove themselves, if anything they should be mad at Paige.. And none of y'all really know what's going on behind the scenes so everything said here is speculation it's not fact

In order to BE the best, you have to BEAT the best. She would have been lost in the shuffle and not taken as seriously if this was the Attitude Era or Ruthless Aggression Era.

She got lucky when the division was long gone and garbage.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Maybe.
Morrison claimed to have left the E to heal and work on his promo skills.
Only time will tell.

LOL...He's not coming back and they don't want him back. He took Melina's heaux ass side over his career. Dude was a loser who snubbed Trish and let Melina f_ck the roster while he just stood by like a simp.

He's working the independent circuit and he's failing in Hollywood.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
In order to BE the best, you have to BEAT the best. She would have been lost in the shuffle and not taken as seriously if this was the Attitude Era or Ruthless Aggression Era.

She got lucky when the division was long gone and garbage.
:stopitslime::manny:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
so were they dating when they were doing that script with daniel and punk? who is lethal? thought he was just a "black dude"

She dated Lethal during her Pre- NXT and WWE days when she was training to become a wrestler. She couldn't afford training lessons so she started getting boned by Lethal in exchange for training. They got pretty serious, but then she moved on to Trent.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Kristal was the bytch I was thinkin of...she left and fell off...
She didn't realize she could've been in the main event every night and got her walking papers :snoop:

Wasn't she supposed to be in a storyline with Teddy Long?