AJ Going To Be M.I.A. For Awhile

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
why are folks thinking she's doing this for punk? maybe she's burned out, maybe she's healing up, maybe she's tired of traveling

nikkas like Del Rio are out there working injured and don't even have to as his contract is getting ready to expire. You know why he's doing it? Because he's a professional. This broad lived her whole life in this fantasy world and now that she's made it.. she can't take it. You have to be willing to give in this business in order to receive. Hell, she was even fast-tracked into WWE.. She was lucky she didn't have to toil in the indies for 8 years.

Her and Punk are two people who complained about getting their shine and then when they got it, it still wasn't enough... they think way too highly of themselves. Neither will be missed.

:smugbiden:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I have no idea who Mox is i just picture you snapping your fingers and saying "honey child these ho's is ratchet"

for your sake I hope you have a vagina

So.... since he's now Dean Ambrose, Jon Moxley (aka Mox) is erased from his wrestling history?

Hope for your sake you partake in WWE sheep mentality.

Folks can talk about Punk's "hit list", but you question folks when Dean's highly questionable taste in female is brought up?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
So.... since he's now Dean Ambrose, Jon Moxley (aka Mox) is erased from his wrestling history?

Hope for your sake you partake in WWE sheep mentality.

Folks can talk about Punk's "hit list", but you question folks when Dean's highly questionable taste in female is brought up?

I don't even care who my friends are fukking why would I give a shyt about which wrestler fukked who lmao you are legit offended that a man is sexually active out there like he was your high school crush and he turned you down or something and no I don't watch indy wrestling lol

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Y'all are wierd when it comes to this chick, what's wrong with taking vacation after wrestlemania? Why do y'all think or care why she is taking time off :dahell:? Why is this thread 4 pages ?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
AJ must not know that wrestling money isn't long like Baseball, Basketball, or even Golf. Unless Punk has other ventures or talented in other areas, then it's bound they will be making appearances around the independent circuit like every other has been wrestler.

You can live off your savings for so long before it runs out.

:manny:
female wrestlers come and go...and have a much shorter shelf life

may not be best for her brand to take time off at this point

Punk must have promised to take care of her...after they break up and she spent all her money WWE might not take her back cuz she will be considered :flabbynsick: by Vince

AJ must not know that wrestling money isn't long like Baseball, Basketball, or even Golf. Unless Punk has other ventures or talented in other areas, then it's bound they will be making appearances around the independent circuit like every other has been wrestler.

You can live off your savings for so long before it runs out.

:manny:

:what: So taking some time off means you are quitting now? Like where are y'all getting this info from? Wwe should have some type of an off season anyway. I bet she is back by summer slam

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I don't even care who my friends are fukking why would I give a shyt about which wrestler fukked who lmao you are legit offended that a man is sexually active out there like he was your high school crush and he turned you down or something and no I don't watch indy wrestling lol

I am not offended. Actually, I find Dean's alleged "hit list" amusing because he had two tramps cutting promos on each other before he signed with the E. And they are still beefing til this day because of him.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
:what: So taking some time off means you are quitting now? Like where are y'all getting this info from? Wwe should have some type of an off season anyway. I bet she is back by summer slam

Like another poster pointed out, unless you're MALE and HIGH on the roster, you can't just ask for time off from Vince. Something else is up. Divas/Female Wrestlers don't work under the same rules as their male counterparts in the WWE.