AJ Going To Be M.I.A. For Awhile

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't she supposed to be in a storyline with Teddy Long?

She was. At the time Teddy had the "heart attack" Krystal was supposed to marry him, he have a heart attack, then the big reveal would be her becoming Smackdown GM and revealing that she was secretly fukking Edge.

Then put him on top on Smackdown. Basically, if Krystal didn't leave there'd be no Vickie Guerrero as you know it, because Edge made her the heel that she was that year in the Undertaker feud. Instead, would've been Krystal's fine ass on the mic with Edge (she was sexy and could actually talk) but she fukked up by refusing to do the angle. She said she didn't want to end up like Lita.

Yea, Lita who's now in the HOF :russ: dumb ho

Should've let Edge bust it open :shaq:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
She was. At the time Teddy had the "heart attack" Krystal was supposed to marry him, he have a heart attack, then the big reveal would be her becoming Smackdown GM and revealing that she was secretly fukking Edge.

Then put him on top on Smackdown. Basically, if Krystal didn't leave there'd be no Vickie Guerrero as you know it, because Edge made her the heel that she was that year in the Undertaker feud. Instead, would've been Krystal's fine ass on the mic with Edge (she was sexy and could actually talk) but she fukked up by refusing to do the angle. She said she didn't want to end up like Lita.

Yea, Lita who's now in the HOF :russ: dumb ho

Should've let Edge bust it open :shaq:
I bet looking back at she's probably like :snoop:. She already was playing the heaux role, all she had to was stand there and look pretty.:beli:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Naomi's husband already squashed any love storylines with Naomi. He got her locked TIGHT.
I think she was supposed to have one with a white wrestler and Jimmy was like :whoa:.

If Naomi isn't careful, that could hinder her a lot in storylines. You have to be able to put your real relationship to the side for a moment for work.

I think that fake relationship storyline era shyt is done because of total divas. No one is going to buy in to any relationships involving naomi, bellas, cameron, nattie, or Eva because they are all shown with their boyfridnds/husbands all the time on the show.

Truth is the shows great for the divas getting exposure but bad for their wrestling storylines. The others divas like paige, emma, alicia, aksana and lana don't have this problem.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I think that fake relationship storyline era shyt is done because of total divas. No one is going to buy in to any relationships involving naomi, bellas, cameron, nattie, or Eva because they are all shown with their boyfridnds/husbands all the time on the show.

Truth is the shows great for the divas getting exposure but bad for their wrestling storylines. The others divas like paige, emma, alicia, aksana and lana don't have this problem.

That's why I wish Naomi wasn't part of that show. She would have ended up like Kristal if she didn't marry into that Samoan Excellence bloodline.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Damm didnt no this thread would do this many pages lol didnt no people hated aj that much around here
idk when the hated started cuz if I remember right from the nxt days her and Naomi got the most love

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Damm didnt no this thread would do this many pages lol didnt no people hated aj that much around here
idk when the hated started cuz if I remember right from the nxt days her and Naomi got the most love

I assume it's when the creepy dudes came out of the woodwork. That and her dating Punk.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

Nobody "hates" her, it's just a lot of us find her overrated, overpushed, and highly annoying. She had her time, now it's time for the other divas to get some shine.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to y'all no one should ever take time off because that's what Vince wants and their body should be able to take it because thats what they signed up for then turn around and complain when nikkas are injury prone

As for Lashley he left because of beef with Michael Hayes and racist remarks that nothing was done about. Lashley wanted to be traded to Raw so he wouldn't have to deal with Michael Hayes, wasn't granted that wish so he quit.

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I think dudes got tired of AJ around like Summer 2012. That was when she started doing shyt that led nowhere but still ate up a good chunk of broadcast time

Also, you could tell from the way she was being booked that there were a couple of frumpy, unpopular, boring broads on the Creative Team using her as their personal wish fulfillment fantasy , like some fan fiction type shyt:heh:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to y'all no one should ever take time off because that's what Vince wants and their body should be able to take it because thats what they signed up for then turn around and complain when nikkas are injury prone

As for Lashley he left because of beef with Michael Hayes and racist remarks that nothing was done about. Lashley wanted to be traded to Raw so he wouldn't have to deal with Michael Hayes, wasn't granted that wish so he quit.

It's not according to us. It's according to Vince McMahon. Don't you watch any shoot interviews? There's a reason why he fires wrestlers that go on breaks and shyts on them for wanting time off. Its a well-known culture in that office.