(Aje) Age Diamanté - Grime & Punishment (Instrumental LP)

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
yo...'bass line go' bangs fukking hard man. i'm actually pissed off about it. cuz it's so simple, yet it's big and nasty and has attitude. those short super quick little stutters on the vocals in between the main edits. :ohlawd: beautiful touch. that's the type of move that makes a good track into a great one. fukk, this shyt is dope. as i'm listening, honestly the only way i can criticize it is that i think the high end on the snare is a bit too much. actually it's the reverb of the snare. fukk it. whatever.

shop that beat, aje. seriously.

onlly 3 tracks deep and there's so much more to come :whew:

• Dap
Reactions: Aje

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
yo...'bass line go' bangs fukking hard man. i'm actually pissed off about it. cuz it's so simple, yet it's big and nasty and has attitude. those short super quick little stutters on the vocals in between the main edits. :ohlawd: beautiful touch. that's the type of move that makes a good track into a great one. fukk, this shyt is dope. as i'm listening, honestly the only way i can criticize it is that i think the high end on the snare is a bit too much. actually it's the reverb of the snare. fukk it. whatever.

shop that beat, aje. seriously.

onlly 3 tracks deep and there's so much more to come :whew:
lol, yo, Prop , good looks, my dude. I really appreciate the listen, and, obviously, am awfully humbled re: your positive review. It really means a lot. For reals, having OGs such as yourself f*ckin with my product means a lot. You know how long I've been at this and I'm always striving for progress.

That said, you essentially pinpointed my entire steez on this beat tape: simplicity. I realized this ain't about trying to recreate Beethoven's Fifth. Just make sure it knocks.

clanarchy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good shyt right here, I skimmed through when u first posted and came back for a full listen today. Pretty much wall to wall dope shyt, only one I didn't vibe with was the last track.
I don't lurk in the tunnel as much as I used too but this is a good reminder to come back in and run through peoples work now and then. Dope

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
I like this breh, you sound like a mature, seasoned beat smith here.

:salute:
Thx, family. I'm 17 years in, my g. Started with a SP-202 and a 4 track - now I'm on Logic Pro X with a Oxygen61 (MAudio) controller (nothing fancy, but ..)

I don't mean to pontificate, but I'm out in LA now. I'm friends with some people who are trying to get into show biz. For instance, a 25-year-old female comedian who legit makes me crack up. She's been at it for a little under three years and gets HELLA discouraged after bad sets. I'm like, 'Man, come back to me if you're still in the game after a decade. You don't even have your 'voice' yet!"

Point is: I STILL get discouraged with my progress and where I THINK I need to be. But the trick is to remember from where and how far you came. Man, I do it for the love, yes, but I'd also love to make a living out of this. This game is basically a test of endurance, timing, luck, and then skill.

/rant over lol

Good shyt right here, I skimmed through when u first posted and came back for a full listen today. Pretty much wall to wall dope shyt, only one I didn't vibe with was the last track.
I don't lurk in the tunnel as much as I used too but this is a good reminder to come back in and run through peoples work now and then. Dope
Good lookin' out, my man. I appreciate the listen and the feedback, always.

Yeah, I'm not in here heavy like I used to. Shoot, the OGs know I used to be the Mod at the :hamster: version of this sub-forum. lol

:cheers: