Akademiks "homies" ran a train on his girl

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even gonna touch the 500K being stolen and how he still took shorty back...AK is a mark and he telling future women everything they need to know to con his ass....he asking for it
I love how he kept calling her a drunk who can't handle alcohol when his ass is a drunk too :dead: she most likely got worse because you funding the toxic lifestyle stupid..

dude really thinks he got his drinking under control....addicts be the last person to know they got a problem........I got alcoholics in my immediate fam and AK reminds me of them......if they got the cash they spend it to make up for their shortcomings......they love starved and just act pitiful....they really think they spitting real talk when you see they struggling to keep it all together...

Jards

All Star
Daps
Nah I watched the video and ain’t hear nothing about someone snacking his moms. Wtf going on? :dwillhuh:

fam this is the worst part of all this. Like this much trouble for women that look like this???

I honestly don’t understand Ak. If I had that fame and fortune I’d be getting at Justine Skye, Normani, Taylor Rooks or some shyt. And those women actually have shyt to lose so you wouldn’t even be dealing with all this. The women he messing with I don’t understand.
Akademiks operating at the level he’s supposed to be operating at - why would those women who got shyt going on for themselves fukk with him? If you were goofy without the money then you’re still gonna be goofy with it. Respect isn’t something you can purchase lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Holy shyt, Akademiks is a groomer too:scust:

How can he groom someone of legal consenting age while simultaneously ignoring them?

The legal age of consent in Michigan and New Jersey is 16.

He asked her when she's turning 18 and he was ignoring her throughout those messages from the looks of it. She's the one who kept trying to re-engage.

Another non-story.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Even his mans went crazy on him, not even his enemies going this hard.
This seems like it was organized ngl