Akademiks "homies" ran a train on his girl

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
She's Liberian 🇱🇷

Ak’s alcoholism will be the fall of his run if he continues.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
she decent
She is but when women end up in these situations it’s sad because she lacked a certain awareness level needed.

If dude was sleep and his homies is there why stay? If you can’t Uber home then go into his room and close the door until he awakes.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
She is but when women end up in these situations it’s sad because she lacked a certain awareness level needed.

If dude was sleep and his homies is there why stay? If you can’t Uber home then go into his room and close the door until he awakes.
I feel like she knew what she was doing, honestly. :yeshrug:

Now she finna get paid and AK about to be out of there

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don’t think so
What part you don't think will happen, her getting paid or AK's reputation being ruined?

What happened with Kai Cenat
I could be missing some details but the short version of it is that a girl comes to his mansion to kick it, she gets super drunk so he leaves her in a room to get herself together before she goes home, one of his homies finds the girl and smashes. She tries to get kai to identify the dude but he doesn't cooperate. She then later claims rape.

The guy eventually is identified and then begins to try clearing his name by posting the tape. I didn't watch so I don't know what's in it. According to coli dirtbags the encounter was consensual. I'm not sure if that case is still progressing or if it's dead now.