Akademiks "homies" ran a train on his girl

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She's Liberian 🇱🇷

Lookin at both her IG.. Broad seems wayyyy the fukk off… She goes in and out of weight smh

Yeah broad is no good

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The Akademiks defenders in here legitimately confuse the F out of me. I'm :flabbynsick:status these days but the idea of caping for a friggin Internet personality is nuts to me. I suspect a lot of y'all were incels in HS too and live through Akademiks. If only you had $ as well, you too could get a "bad bytch" off IG as well huh.
AK defenders are better than coli weirdos and jealous cats who keeps waiting and wishing that something happen to him.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I honestly don’t understand Ak. If I had that fame and fortune I’d be getting at Justine Skye, Normani, Taylor Rooks or some shyt. And those women actually have shyt to lose so you wouldn’t even be dealing with all this. The women he messing with I don’t understand

I'm sorry why do you think Ak would have access to women like this?? He's rich but not rich enough for them to overlook his wack personality and sloppy fat body(or alcoholism and constant beefing).

And quite frankly he should be the first example ppl bring up to prove money can't buy everything. Definitely didn't buy him a lick of common sense.