Akademiks "homies" ran a train on his girl

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Homie ain't do shyt but he keeps putting himself in situations where he's going to do something or something is going to be done to him. He needs to fall back man people don't like him he going to slip up.
I agree I don’t wish harm on bruh. Well maybe just a slap in the back of his head. But it’s only a matter of time before someone sets him up. Either his so called homies or some thot he’s laying with. Will do him in and nobody will care because of his Internet personality. His chat nikkas will move on to the next AK. The circles bruh wants to be around or at least associated with. Sees him as a walking lick and a lame. Bruh needs to tighten up and move smarter.

Last edited:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Akademiks defenders in here legitimately confuse the F out of me. I'm :flabbynsick:status these days but the idea of caping for a friggin Internet personality is nuts to me. I suspect a lot of y'all were incels in HS too and live through Akademiks. If only you had $ as well, you too could get a "bad bytch" off IG as well huh.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The Akademiks defenders in here legitimately confuse the F out of me. I'm :flabbynsick:status these days but the idea of caping for a friggin Internet personality is nuts to me. I suspect a lot of y'all were incels in HS too and live through Akademiks. If only you had $ as well, you too could get a "bad bytch" off IG as well huh.
You want to ruin a nikka life over false allegations because you don't like him. You suffer from a mental illness

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want to ruin a nikka life over false allegations because you don't like him. You suffer from a mental illness

I don't want to ruin anyone's life, but I am certainly not going to defend someone who even YOU have to admit shows bad decision making skills and frankly seems like a complete a$$hole. Play stupid games....

The question is, why do you want to defend him? Let the guy hire a lawyer or PR firm.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't want to ruin anyone's life, but I am certainly not going to defend someone who even YOU have to admit shows bad decision making skills and frankly seems like a complete a$$hole. Play stupid games....

The question is, why do you want to defend him? Let the guy hire a lawyer or PR firm.
So that means it cool to frame him for false rape? Any man isn’t agreeing with that.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
How can he groom someone of legal consenting age while simultaneously ignoring them?

The legal age of consent in Michigan and New Jersey is 16.

He asked her when she's turning 18 and he was ignoring her throughout those messages from the looks of it. She's the one who kept trying to re-engage.

Another non-story.
Consentual, but still child grooming