Al Pac (Max B Right Hand Man) Exposes French Montana For Lying About Max B

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Al Pac a day-1 homie but, nikka really said "I put my career on hold" for Max :mjlol: nikka you was DEADWEIGHT. Your music wasn't poppin, and you damn near ruined every song you was on with Max.

He threw some shade on French too :ohhh:said they haven't spoken in 4 years. But hey, who can blame him. Not like he needs one of Al's ass features. :troll:

But then later at 11:00 he says that the "A Lie" verse was recorded on the phone.... thought you wasn't around French? :usure: and that don't sound like no phoned verse. If phoned verses were this clean, he'd have recorded 10 tapes by now.

AL PAC still full of shyt as always :russ:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
AL PAC's verse on Touched it in Miami was very sus :dame::scust:

If we're talking Max B flunkies...I always used to f with the dude MACK MUSTARD heavy. A verse from him on a Max track was a treat. :mjgrin:A verse from Al Pac was a "skip" :mjcry:

Need a timestamp though for this. please :yeshrug::yeshrug::ehh:

I wish French would have brought YOUNG LOS along for the ride. I know he had a track on his debut album but wtf else has young los been doing lately? he made some of max and french's best beats back in the day :feedme:

also what ever happened to that big PAWG Jolie O'Shea who used to manage Max and French?

straightcash

All Star
Daps
AL PAC's verse on Touched it in Miami was very sus :dame::scust:

If we're talking Max B flunkies...I always used to f with the dude MACK MUSTARD heavy. A verse from him on a Max track was a treat. :mjgrin:A verse from Al Pac was a "skip" :mjcry:

Need a timestamp though for this. please :yeshrug::yeshrug::ehh:

I wish French would have brought YOUNG LOS along for the ride. I know he had a track on his debut album but wtf else has young los been doing lately? he made some of max and french's best beats back in the day :feedme:

also what ever happened to that big PAWG Jolie O'Shea who used to manage Max and French?

Real talk. TBH, French was the only one who sounded good with Max. They was like butter and toast, shyt just melted. But between Mak Mustard and Al Pac... damn, AL PAC was just SOOO bad. Dude has no swag, nor rhymes. fukk is he thinking rapping??

He need to become a mechanic or something. Breh can't even show up to an interview with a decent shirt on:mjlol:

But damn, I miss Young Los beats too. His career just disappeared after Max got locked up, he wasn't making music with nobody. Dame Grease still out here making music with different rappers, but i wish French would done some more songs with them recently. TBH, i wish French did some songs with Young Chop, they recorded some real hot tracks a couple years back.

As for Jolie O'Shea, that bytch got the boot. She was Max's ASSISTANT not manager. And that's exactly why they let her go, cuz she was falsely claiming to be his manager after Max was locked up. She was also behind a lot of fukkups when Max was around, like the false rumors that Max B got shot – which didn't happen but she said it did. Max's actual manager was Jerle Moore.

Last edited: