Al Pac (Max B Right Hand Man) Exposes French Montana For Lying About Max B

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
If Grease, French or Max, or even Floyd, ever mention it i can see that. But right now, ill hold off until i see some receipts.

AL PAC not only a delusional sack of shyt, he also registered GAIN GREENE under his own name.

Max still getting swindled out here a decade later by nikkas he thinks are his friends. :skip:

Doesn't that document say he owns 33% of Gain Greene? So Max would be the other 34% along with another person having a third?

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Al Pac a day-1 homie but, nikka really said "I put my career on hold" for Max :mjlol: nikka you was DEADWEIGHT. Your music wasn't poppin, and you damn near ruined every song you was on with Max.

He threw some shade on French too :ohhh:said they haven't spoken in 4 years. But hey, who can blame him. Not like he needs one of Al's ass features. :troll:

But then later at 11:00 he says that the "A Lie" verse was recorded on the phone.... thought you wasn't around French? :usure: and that don't sound like no phoned verse. If phoned verses were this clean, he'd have recorded 10 tapes by now.

AL PAC still full of shyt as always :russ:

Technology is something. I'm always positive Max verse on this track was a phoned verse that they just added effects to in the studio to make it sound clean.

C Murda dropped a 2 chainz diss from the pen lol. Its possible.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't believe that French isn't helping max. That's bullshyt bro. Can't even listen to him after seeing he said that.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Technology is something. I'm always positive Max verse on this track was a phoned verse that they just added effects to in the studio to make it sound clean.

That verse came straight from MASAR (Max's engineer), as did the one on MC4. His name is on the album credits, and you can visit his website. French even mentioned it on interviews.

And if it was recorded on the phone, where the other songs?? They'd have finished a couple tapes by now.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lot are casual fans, Al Pac talking 100% facts about French. It is what it is