Al Pac (Max B Right Hand Man) Exposes French Montana For Lying About Max B

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Why's that so outlandish? :dwillhuh:

Mayweather had a rap label and was signing Eastcoast mixtape rappers in the late 00s.

Breh, in 10 years This is the FIRST time someone has ever said Mayweather wanted to sign Max B. And its coming out of this guy's mouth. :heh:

But i don't know much of Floyd's underground mixtape hustle, so enlighten us on that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Breh, in 10 years This is the FIRST time someone has ever said Mayweather wanted to sign Max B. And its coming out of this guy's mouth. :heh:

But i don't know much of Floyd's underground mixtape hustle, so enlighten us on that.
Mayweather was fukkin wit Mixtape rappers heavy bruh. He even signed Freck Billionaire.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Mayweather was fukkin wit Mixtape rappers heavy bruh. He even signed Freck Billionaire.

If Grease, French or Max, or even Floyd, ever mention it i can see that. But right now, ill hold off until i see some receipts.

AL PAC not only a delusional sack of shyt, he also registered GAIN GREENE under his own name.

Max still getting swindled out here a decade later by nikkas he thinks are his friends. :skip:

Last edited:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i wouldn't even listen to Al Pac on Max B songs...i'm not listening to no interview with him spouting garbage.
only person i wanted to hear on songs with Max post Dipset/Byrdgang was French.

everybody used Max..at the same time nobody would step in when he was doing wrong. just laughed.
they gon abuse Max when he gets out too...but it will be people that are more famous doing it this time around.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
id almost bet my life french has put money up for maxs legal shyt, he puts him on tracks, visits him, shouts him out everywhere. fukk this dude do for max?