Albums that didn't age well at all

WEKetchum

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is the point to say albums you used to like but don't sound as good now? Because some people are just like "shyt was wack back then, and it's still wack now" :heh:

WEKetchum

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Any Rick Rubin produced hip hop album in the 80's (sorry just cant get into guitar riffs and sparse drum programming :yeshrug:)

The first wave of Ruff Ryder albums (excluding Ryde or Die Vol 1, and IDAHIH) (Swizz Beatz cheap sounding production doesnt hold up at all)

In fact that whole cheap keyboard sound in the late 90's/early 2000's :scusthov:
:sadcam: you're right

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some incredibly corny responses in this thread.

Being able to date an album to a certain period does not necessarily mean it didn't age well, you dumb motherfukkers. Michael Jackson's "Bad" and all of Prince's classics sounds 80's as fukk, does that mean they aged badly :what:? An album aging badly means it lost its appeal over time because it's shallowness/mediocrity that hid beneath the standards/gimmickry of its time got exposed over time.

Anyway, all shiny suit music, all New Jack Swing, 2 Live Crew's music (all of it), a lot of Ice-T.

Last edited:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Brotha Lynch Hung-Season Of The Siccness

I fukkin loved that album when it came out in the 90s. The shyt was like a hood horror movie with a gangsta twist so i loved that shyt as a teenager! I tried to listen to that shyt last year on some reminiscing shyt and almost slapped myself.

That nikka was rapping about eating Baby Nuts

:snoop:

As a teen i didnt give a fukk and into that horror rap bloody kill yo momma and stab yo grandpa shyt. I grew up and realized horror rap is the fukkin worst shyt ever.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised yall didnt answer a very obvious one

Game-the-documentary.jpg