Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Like I said, get off my dikk you weirdo. You make no solid points, just suppositions as always. I don't need to adhere to bullshyt and grovel to masters like you do :mjgrin: that's the benefit of actually being able to think. :skip:

Alex Jones is now a "racist cult leader" :mjlol: and I'm in this imaginary cult by being in objective reality :troll: you nikkas been finished for a long time. How does it feel to be intellectually inferior to a nikka over a decade younger than you :jbhmm: is that why you're constantly stanning me? Creepy ass homo corporate slave:scusthov:
Are you or are you not here attempting to defend the honesty and integrity of a man who says his how shtick is merely performance art?

Yes, I have a job and I report to a manager who also has a manager who manages a billion dollar product. I lIve a great life. I make more than most entrepreneurs. :umad:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
LMAO :dead:

Y'all bought into fake news again.. he just Facebook live streamed him completely embarrassing all of the media that was reporting on the case. He held a press conference in front of the court and was lecturing them on human-animal chimeras, fluoride in the water, and disinformation of the mainstream media. One reporter dared to laugh and then he bytched up when they put the camera in his face and stated facts :mjlol: You should be able to watch it shortly on his Facebook. shyt was hilarious.

His ex-wife is mentally ill with drug problems :heh: He didn't lose custody.

Yet another example of how gullible and easily manipulated you trigger happy sheep are :banderas:

He's also looking at possible counter lawsuits towards Chobani and all of them.

Agent, ignored and get the fukk off the Coli :camby:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Are you or are you not here attempting to defend the honesty and integrity of a man who says his how shtick is merely performance art?

Yes, I have a job and I report to a manager who also has a manager who manages a billion dollar product. I lIve a great life. I make more than most entrepreneurs. :umad:

Yes, Alex Jones has more honesty and integrity than mainstream media. This is a fact. Him being an "actor" is a blatant misrepresentation, and derived from a blurb of a defense lawyer at that. :mjlol: If you had a legitimate beef with the man, like most intelligent conspiracy theorists do, I would entertain it. However, your parroted hogwash is laughable and even you drones know it.

Congratulations on your great life in which you are a middle aged statist, miserably failing to debunk conspiracy theorists half your age. :troll: Now go have a good Sunday and charge up to shine those shoes. I'm sure your career is extremely fulfilling. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Yes, Alex Jones has more honesty and integrity than mainstream media. This is a fact. Him being an "actor" is a blatant misrepresentation, and derived from a blurb of a defense lawyer at that. :mjlol: If you had a legitimate beef with the man, like most intelligent conspiracy theorists do, I would entertain it. However, your parroted hogwash is laughable and even you drones know it.

Congratulations on your great life in which you are a middle aged statist, miserably failing to debunk conspiracy theorists half your age. :troll: Now go have a good Sunday and charge up to shine those shoes. I'm sure your career is extremely fulfilling. :ehh:
You fit a growing market profile filled with bitter, drug addled cacs.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Do you even know what this means ? :why:

This is your best insult? Asking if I know what shyt means? He believes in conspiracy theories, and knows about the corruption of mainstream media, yet wants to join the unfounded lambasting of Alex Jones. A lambasting brought on by his opposition to the establishment.

Do you know what it means? You passive aggressive fakkit.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
This is your best insult? Asking if I know what shyt means? He believes in conspiracy theories, and knows about the corruption of mainstream media, yet wants to join the unfounded lambasting of Alex Jones. A lambasting brought on by his opposition to the establishment.

Do you know what it means? You passive aggressive fakkit.

are there no mods in HL keeping the alt right trolls in check ?

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
are there no mods in HL keeping the alt right trolls in check ?

Yeah call for my speech to be censored while pulling shyt out of thin air. You don't agree with me, therefore I'm an alt right troll :troll: You're such an intellectual passive aggressive fakkit. Scared to even engage me :mjlol: what the fukk would they be keeping in check? Do I need to be a mindless drone like you to post on TheColi?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
so there's people who support men getting attacked by the media, censored, and having their kids taken away because they call out the government.

good to know we're past the dystopian, state influenced group think of past sci fi novels.
This fukking guy is unhinged, and it's way past calling out the government. He is dillusional, spewing passive aggressive racism all fukking day. I was just listening to him yesterday, and he is just an apologist for Trump. He was talking about cyborg cats in China in the 40's, wtf is wrong with him?

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
This fukking guy is unhinged, and it's way past calling out the government. He is dillusional, spewing passive aggressive racism all fukking day. I was just listening to him yesterday, and he is just an apologist for Trump. He was talking about cyborg cats in China in the 40's, wtf is wrong with him?

still waiting for someone to back up the racism statements

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
still waiting for someone to back up the racism statements
Just in the little bit that I heard, he kept talking about "cultural appropriation" and pride in "sovereignty", while also calling out what happened in Texas by "black supremacist(s)" with false equivalents, I believe of the press that Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown. If the average person listening can pick up on it, than I would imagine that kind of rhetoric is normalized for the fans.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Jones has been attacking BLM for a while. He's a generic ham-faced right wing radio guy now.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Just in the little bit that I heard, he kept talking about "cultural appropriation" and pride in "sovereignty", while also calling out what happened in Texas by "black supremacist(s)" with false equivalents, I believe of the press that Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown. If the average person listening can pick up on it, than I would imagine that kind of rhetoric is normalized for the fans.

can you make a clear argument and back it up with hard evidence? he talks about sovereignty and black supremacists so he's racist?