Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

Adidacs

All Star
Daps

how is it that you idiots are so incapable of operating on a gradient of opinion? it's said that nuance is hard for low intellect people to pick up on and you're proving that.

i've stated the flaws of alex jones a million times, yet you still make it a black and white issue.

he's not getting his children taken away for fear mongering over y2k.

keep being dishonest though, i wouldn't expect any more from someone obsessed with homoerotic fake wrestling

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

WXondYI.gif

Last edited:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
LMAO :dead:

Y'all bought into fake news again.. he just Facebook live streamed him completely embarrassing all of the media that was reporting on the case. He held a press conference in front of the court and was lecturing them on human-animal chimeras, fluoride in the water, and disinformation of the mainstream media. One reporter dared to laugh and then he bytched up when they put the camera in his face and stated facts :mjlol: You should be able to watch it shortly on his Facebook. shyt was hilarious.

His ex-wife is mentally ill with drug problems :heh: He didn't lose custody.

Yet another example of how gullible and easily manipulated you trigger happy sheep are :banderas:

He's also looking at possible counter lawsuits towards Chobani and all of them.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
LMAO :dead:

Y'all bought into fake news again.. he just Facebook live streamed him completely embarrassing all of the media that was reporting on the case. He held a press conference in front of the court and was lecturing them on human-animal chimeras, fluoride in the water, and disinformation of the mainstream media. One reporter dared to laugh and then he bytched up when they put the camera in his face and stated facts :mjlol: You should be able to watch it shortly on his Facebook. shyt was hilarious.

His ex-wife is mentally ill with drug problems :heh: He didn't lose custody.

Yet another example of how gullible and easily manipulated you trigger happy sheep are :banderas:

He's also looking at possible counter lawsuits towards Chobani and all of them.

So you're saying he didn't lose? Ban bet?

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
So you're saying he didn't lose? Ban bet?

He literally has custody of his kids right now. Get off my dikk already fakkit, you're not going to censor me no matter how bad you want to. You idiots keep digging yourselves a bigger hole :mjlol: