Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Soros is a self-admitted Nazi collaborator. He sold out his own people and continues to do so to this day.

If you think its a right-wing talking point you can hear it from George himself

Are you serious?!?!

Being a 14 year old pretending to be Christian to escape persecution is now being a Nazi-Collaborator? I get it you're Jewish. But come on now.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Are you serious?!?!

Being a 14 year old pretending to be Christian to escape persecution is now being a Nazi-Collaborator? I get it you're Jewish. But come on now.
If he funded right wing causes, they wouldn't be slandering him all the time.

Btw, he funded Trump.:russ:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
this was before i was a tin foil and actually knew that luciferians are behind all of it

i plan on revisiting it unofficially in some form

i really believe that it will be too late to turn back in a matter of several years to a decade

here's a related alex jones clip so @admin doesn't censor me for "derailing" again..

this is the legendary ex-director of the nsa telling you that the objective of big data/iot/mass surveillance/etc is to have complete control over the world and the people of the world

a good place to get started if you're interested

Good example of a place to start. No MSM pundit would ever ever have someone like him come on their shoe with his talking points. They may have in the past, but after they realize you will not budge, they want have you on......controlled corporate media.

I ignored this thread for a week, cause I already said my piece, but yeah....this is what I constantly repeat when folks say he is looney toon is that so many of his guests are top of the line reputable people that have vast experience and expertise in their field...his name is in in the show title, but he is interviewing heavy hitters and not on a corporate media budget......and they don't come on his show to p*ssyfoot and dance around shiit...they go hard with their talking points.
Paedophile rings in government, entertainment and law enforcement are very real.
Anyone that lives in the UK knows this.
We just had a former prime minister Ted Heath exposed as a paedophile.
As well as the infamous operation Yewtree which implicated several BBC entertainers.

Believe it or not, a lot of these people engage in paedophilia for occult practices. Now I'm not saying you should believe the power of the occult, but that's besides the point because a lot of influential people believe in the power of it.

The actual pizzagate conspiracy itself is a grey area for me. But there are without a doubt influential paedophiles Rings in the DC area so I wouldn't be so quick to scoff.

I mean the other day the UN was implicated for child molestation in Haiti.

Sheeple posters will ignore this

I'm not sure why he is bringing up George Soros and weed on the stand. If they accusing him of smoking, which he says all the time on his show he rarely smokes because its to potent. He could have just said, he smokes rarely and left it that. Here is one of the videos talking about George Soros and MJ.

Billionaire George Soros turns cash into legalized marijuana

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/100000000000001000150189/amp

For what's it worth it should be legalized, and A. Jones had Jesse Ventura on the show to explain that higher potency is desirable, because that means you need to actually inhale less, so less smoke in your lungs. He really should have backed down on that. He's for decriminalization of MJ, but yeah this talking point is not good.

Actually, disagee with him on this. Doesn't change the fact that again, he's still providing overwhelmingly better and more truthful info than MSM.

Soros is sketchy, but so are many other billionaires who don't get mentioned by right wing media charlatans. He's not the all-purpose boogieman he's depicted as.

See, I take this one or two steps further than these "Conspiracy, Inc." frauds like Jones (i.e. controlled opposition). People like Jones' job is to keep distracting people from the real issues/enemies, and to keep people divided on some tribalistic/nationalistic shyt. He's playing into the Hegelian dialectic in his own way. His solution (synthesis) is further balkanization/division. I believe this is a dead end that will actually lead to more war and more walls (literally and figuratively).

The solution has always been spiritual not political. Jones is not a wise man. He's a shallow and stupid clown. If you take him seriously, you are lost.

How is he dividing people when he talks about liberty for all people and he is against warmongering....including warmongering that kills Muslims? You can check his videos, he has been anti war under both Democratic and Republican admins. How is that taking people apart.

It's clear, most of y'all have never actually listened to his show.

Last edited:

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
How is he dividing people when he talks about liberty for all people and he is against warmongering....including warmongering that kills Muslims? You can check his videos, he has been anti war under both Democratic and Republican admins. How is that taking people apart.

Nationalism/tribalism/balkanization is a way to divide people. Demonizing, insulting, and stoking fear of Muslims is a way to divide people. Caping for Trump, caping for police murders, and demonizing immigrants are ways to divide people.

So he is against warmongering. That's great, but not sufficient when he spent the last year making excuses and promoting a loose cannon degenerate like Trump.

I think you're missing the point I'm trying to make. I don't buy into the "red team" vs. "blue team" dichotomy, but I sure as hell don't buy into Alex Jones' "Conspiracy, Inc." ideology either. It is controlled opposition, and fails to offer real solutions or meaningful discussion. He's a snake oil salesman, a charlatan, and a performer, as his lawyer recently admitted. He mixes truth with fiction and confuses people. There is a reason he fails to mention the usury-based financial system, but instead distracts with boogiemen and fear mongering.

For the record, I've listened to plenty of AJ. Too much really. I was reading and listening to William Cooper back in the 90's. They killed him a month after 911, and then Jones started emerging on the national stage. I never trusted AJ, but it wasn't until this past year when he started supporting an authoritarian idiot for president that I was sure that he is a fraud.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Nationalism/tribalism/balkanization is a way to divide people. Demonizing, insulting, and stoking fear of Muslims is a way to divide people. Caping for Trump, caping for police murders, and demonizing immigrants are ways to divide people.

So he is against warmongering. That's great, but not sufficient when he spent the last year making excuses and promoting a loose cannon degenerate like Trump.

I think you're missing the point I'm trying to make. I don't buy into the "red team" vs. "blue team" dichotomy, but I sure as hell don't buy into Alex Jones' "Conspiracy, Inc." ideology either. It is controlled opposition, and fails to offer real solutions or meaningful discussion. He's a snake oil salesman, a charlatan, and a performer, as his lawyer recently admitted. He mixes truth with fiction and confuses people. There is a reason he fails to mention the usury-based financial system, but instead distracts with boogiemen and fear mongering.

For the record, I've listened to plenty of AJ. Too much really. I was reading and listening to William Cooper back in the 90's. They killed him a month after 911, and then Jones started emerging on the national stage. I never trusted AJ, but it wasn't until this past year when he started supporting an authoritarian idiot for president that I was sure that he is a fraud.

He's an actor in the sense that he is passionate and loud and upbeat about the information. Which is funny, cause that would make anyone that raises their voice and is lively an actor...apoarently. He is providing hard hitting information.......the corporate Mainstream Media outright lies to you everyday...billions of dollars of corporate fueled advertising is lying to you.

He is not being paid to sit there and read off a teleprompter, he gets paid to do what he wants, cause he runs his own show. He is executive producer, owner, manager.

If you are not about a left/right divide, then as already stated earlier he supported Trump in the face of Hillary. Just say you wanted Hillary to win and admit to yourself. Honestly, neither candidate excited me, cause they both had faults, and I agree wholeheartedly, for whatever reason Don Cheeto is basically turning into an establishment candidate.

With regards to usury, ge is always bringing up the Fed Reserve, global banks, derivatives, etc...what are you talking.

With regards to immigrants and refugees, again it goes back to the warmongering......destroying infrastructure as in Libya and Syria, makes a place inhospitable and unsafe, and people will migrate where it is safer. So if there was no warmongering......guess what.......no refugees.......:jbhmm:.

Oh and let's keep 100 breh..........if Muslims cared so much about each other, why are the Gulf countries and Saudi supporting hostile groups in other Muslim countrie, like Yemen and Syria.. Better yet, if Muslims cared so much about their fellow Ummah, then why has Saudi Arabia for instance not accepted their fellow Muslim refugees. Hell, Saudi Arabia is next door. Why is Saudi rocking Yemen, and now their country is in a famine...I thought A.Jones was the one causing balkanization and ethnic/religious strife??
:lupe:

Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?

Arab monarchies turn down Syrian refugees over security threat | News | DW.COM | 25.01.2016

Migrant crisis: Why Syrians do not flee to Gulf states - BBC News

Last edited:

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
He's an actor in the sense that he is passionate and loud and upbeat about the information. Which is funny, cause that would make anyone that raises their voice and is lively an actor...apoarently. He is providing hard hitting information.......the corporate Mainstream Media outright lies to you everyday...billions of dollars of corporate fueled advertising is lying to you.

He is not being paid to sit there and read off a teleprompter, he gets paid to do what he wants, cause he runs his own show. He is executive producer, owner, manager.

If you are not about a left/right divide, then as already stated earlier he supported Trump in the face of Hillary. Just say you wanted Hillary to win and admit to yourself. Honestly, neither candidate excited me, cause they both had faults, and I agree wholeheartedly, for whatever reason Don Cheeto is basically turning into an establishment candidate.

With regards to usury, ge is always bringing up the Fed Reserve, global banks, derivatives, etc...what are you talking.

With regards to immigrants and refugees, again it goes back to the warmongering......destroying infrastructure as in Libya and Syria, makes a place inhospitable and unsafe, and people will migrate where it is safer. So if there was no warmongering......guess what.......no refugees.......:jbhmm:.

Oh and let's keep 100 breh..........if Muslims cared so much about each other, why are the Gulf countries and Saudi supporting hostile groups in other Muslim countrie, like Yemen and Syria.. Better yet, if Muslims cared so much about their fellow Ummah, then why has Saudi Arabia for instance not accepted their fellow Muslim refugees. Hell, Saudi Arabia is next door. Why is Saudi rocking Yemen, and now their country is in a famine...I thought A.Jones was the one causing balkanization and ethnic/religious strife??
:lupe:

Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?

Arab monarchies turn down Syrian refugees over security threat | News | DW.COM | 25.01.2016

Migrant crisis: Why Syrians do not flee to Gulf states - BBC News

First of all, I don't like your tone. :dame: You must think you're talking to some ignorant kid who hasn't done his fair share of research. I've been reading about different conspiratorial views of history before Alex Jones even had a radio show. I'm hip to how the Federal Reserve works, the Hegelian dialectic, MKUltra, Cointelpro, US government funding of various rebellions and revolutions, The War on Drugs, Zionism, etc, etc. and have been since the 90's.

Secondly, since I'm not making my points clear, I'm going to try to make it as plain as possible...

1. fukk Hillary! (fukk Bill, Podesta, and Caroll Quigly too!)

2. fukk Trump! (and Putin)

3. Alex Jones is a hypocrite and a liar. His continued support of Trump even after the appointments of Sessions and Mnunchin proves he is not serious about his previous criticism of the police state or the "banksters".

4. Talking about the Federal Reserve and fiat currency is not the same as talking about the usury-based financial system. The flimsiness of fiat currency is just scratching the surface. You gotta go deeper.

5. Even when currency is based on the gold standard, it does not address the issue of debt slavery/usury.

6. Alex has never even come close to criticizing the usury-based system that keeps the poor and powerless indebted to the rich and powerful.

7. If you think the government of Saudi Arabia, the Gulf states, or any Muslim country represent the sentiments of the Muslim Umma as a whole, you are clueless. The Muslims are overwhelmingly opposed to these corrupt and inhumane policies.

8. Criticizing charlatans like AJ is not an endorsement of neoliberalism or the policies of the Clintons, Saudis, or any other oppressor. Truth stands above politics and geopolitical alliances.

9. The solution to humanity's ills is spiritual in nature, not political.

10. Alex Jones is a clown and a gatekeeper, who obscures the full truth and perpetuates fear and paranoia.

11. And once again...fukk Clinton!

12. ...and fukk Trump!

Salaam

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
First of all, I don't like your tone. :dame: You must think you're talking to some ignorant kid who hasn't done his fair share of research. I've been reading about different conspiratorial views of history before Alex Jones even had a radio show. I'm hip to how the Federal Reserve works, the Hegelian dialectic, MKUltra, Cointelpro, US government funding of various rebellions and revolutions, The War on Drugs, Zionism, etc, etc. and have been since the 90's.

Secondly, since I'm not making my points clear, I'm going to try to make it as plain as possible...

1. fukk Hillary! (fukk Bill, Podesta, and Caroll Quigly too!)

2. fukk Trump! (and Putin)

3. Alex Jones is a hypocrite and a liar. His continued support of Trump even after the appointments of Sessions and Mnunchin proves he is not serious about his previous criticism of the police state or the "banksters".

4. Talking about the Federal Reserve and fiat currency is not the same as talking about the usury-based financial system. The flimsiness of fiat currency is just scratching the surface. You gotta go deeper.

5. Even when currency is based on the gold standard, it does not address the issue of debt slavery/usury.

6. Alex has never even come close to criticizing the usury-based system that keeps the poor and powerless indebted to the rich and powerful.

7. If you think the government of Saudi Arabia, the Gulf states, or any Muslim country represent the sentiments of the Muslim Umma as a whole, you are clueless. The Muslims are overwhelmingly opposed to these corrupt and inhumane policies.

8. Criticizing charlatans like AJ is not an endorsement of neoliberalism or the policies of the Clintons, Saudis, or any other oppressor. Truth stands above politics and geopolitical alliances.

9. The solution to humanity's ills is spiritual in nature, not political.

10. Alex Jones is a clown and a gatekeeper, who obscures the full truth and perpetuates fear and paranoia.

11. And once again...fukk Clinton!

12. ...and fukk Trump!

Salaam

so in short we all agree

but when it comes to defending alex jones' 85-90% truth against 100% lies, i'll back him every time

because once again, it's all about the information - not the source

and an intelligent person like you should also know the truth about islam

you're not helping the spiritual problem breh

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
so there's people who support men getting attacked by the media, censored, and having their kids taken away because they call out the government.

good to know we're past the dystopian, state influenced group think of past sci fi novels.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now that he lost, how far does he start pushing his "act" to get back on track?