Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He literally has custody of his kids right now. Get off my dikk already fakkit, you're not going to censor me no matter how bad you want to. You idiots keep digging yourselves a bigger hole :mjlol:
you obviously don't know what the case was about.

That Harvard education. :mjgrin:

So you're accepting the bet and you're saying he did not lose his custody case?

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
you obviously don't know what the case was about.

That Harvard education. :mjgrin:

So you're accepting the bet and you're saying he did not lose his custody case?

1) I said I'm going Ivy League after my undergraduate education.
2) Never said Harvard, so once again you're just making shyt up out of thin air like the low intelligence idiot you are.
3) The wife was fighting for full custody. They were already in a joint custody situation, which he was fine with.. as long as the wife was in good health (she had gone away for treatment for a period of time). It remains 50/50.
4) She got the right to establish a "primary residence", but it doesn't matter because they literally live under 10 miles away from eachother.

This is how the mainstream fake news manipulates your little pea brains :heh::scusthov:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
1) I said I'm going Ivy League after my undergraduate education.
2) Never said Harvard, so once again you're just making shyt up out of thin air like the low intelligence idiot you are.
3) The wife was fighting for full custody. They were already in a joint custody situation, which he was fine with.. as long as the wife was in good health (she had gone away for treatment for a period of time). It remains 50/50.
4) She got the right to establish a "primary residence", but it doesn't matter because they literally live under 10 miles away from eachother.

This is how the mainstream fake news manipulates your little pea brains :heh::scusthov:
1.):duck:
2.)we know you're not going to Harvard. :mjgrin:
3.) She went from limited supervised custody to now having the option of her children living with her at home. That's a very big difference. But you're a college aged student so I can see how this went over your head. :leostare:
4.) If Being 10 miles away wasn't an issue this never would have gone to court and risk his entire brand over it. :jbhmm:

Ironically, you're a black man being controlled by racists cult leader who now has you spouting his rhetoric as gospel. You look like a fool and I'd advise you to walk away from this nonsense if you really hope to further your life and career.

:skip:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
1.):duck:
2.)we know you're not going to Harvard. :mjgrin:
3.) She went from limited supervised custody to now having the option of her children living with her at home. That's a very big difference. But you're a college aged student so I can see how this went over your head. :leostare:
4.) If Being 10 miles away wasn't an issue this never would have gone to court and risk his entire brand over it. :jbhmm:

Ironically, you're a black man being controlled by racists cult leader who now has you spouting his rhetoric as gospel. You look like a fool and I'd advise you to walk away from this nonsense if you really hope to further your life and career.

:skip:

Like I said, get off my dikk you weirdo. You make no solid points, just suppositions as always. I don't need to adhere to bullshyt and grovel to masters like you do :mjgrin: that's the benefit of actually being able to think. :skip:

Alex Jones is now a "racist cult leader" :mjlol: and I'm in this imaginary cult by being in objective reality :troll: you nikkas been finished for a long time. How does it feel to be intellectually inferior to a nikka over a decade younger than you :jbhmm: is that why you're constantly stanning me? Creepy ass homo corporate slave:scusthov:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
recently out of nowhere I've been seeing Info Wars bumper stickers on cars

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Who is on the fed reserve board?

the chobani guy bringing in un-vetted refugees of which some happened to be sexual predators

@Adidacs, @Pink_Freud

Alex Jones claimed he slept with one 150 as a teenager, do you guys believe him?

who knows

he's obviously a gifted orator and intelligent.. plus type a as fukk.. so probably

his stories about growing up are actually quite entertaining :yeshrug: