dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Nice article. Older Dems are definitely traumatized by Reagan's decade-long massacre of the left. I do believe there's reason for concern it could happen again. I'm starting to read a lot of studies/data how white millennials and especially generation Z are slowly moving to the right on certain issues. Also, I'm not convinced hispanic immigrants are in the bag for Dems in the future. As they settle here many of them will move to the right.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Nice article. Older Dems are definitely traumatized by Reagan's decade-long massacre of the left. I do believe there's reason for concern it could happen again. I'm starting to read a lot of studies/data how white millennials and especially generation Z are slowly moving to the right on certain issues. Also, I'm not convinced hispanic immigrants are in the bag for Dems in the future. As they settle here many of them will move to the right.

Fantastic article. Dems will bleed voters if they don't embrace Progressive ideals. The party doesn't stand for anything at the moment and the longer these old Dems hang on, the worse it will be in the long run.

They're complicit in fukking up this country and the current state of affairs but want to tell young people how it should be. :hhh: