NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
r

do we know for a fact this type of ideology is not being challenged or studied? feminist ideology, just like other forms of sociology and religion is not a one leader fits all situation. there are a wide variety of studies and teachers that do not subscribe to the alice walker method of parenting and dating, or whatever else she has going on. she is not the leader of women. a lot of people love her, some just indifferent towards her.

as for shared ideology and gender as it relates to abusive behavior-i think people are getting tripped up over what alice walker does for a living and her brand (brand as in alice walker your neighbor vs. the famous author alice walker). remove those components she is just another woman who was unfit to parent. there are thousands of aint sh*t parents famous, non famous, rich, poor, middle class, etc.

it is being challenged, every single day when some radical man hating feminist tweets. sadly mostly by the far right and white men. not by “progressive” individuals, especially not by women. and the response to those who oppose it? we’re called “pick me’s”, claimed to have “inner self women hate” or be “pandering”.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
no bro women are aliens i thought

we gon act like its been one way for thousands of years and only changed within the past 100 years.

and now we have children who have no parents watching over them, running the streets and an overall breakdown of the family unit. whys that? cause feminists "dont need no man"..well men still "need women" to vreate a family...so whos in the wrong here? fish swim. birds fly. women raise children. they do in nature. they do as humans. and they fight their nature to "not need a man to succeed".. good for them.. hope they happy. obviously not since ol girl disowned her daughter

when they choose their career and ideals over their family.. tahts when problems arise ie. the topic of this thread

Shooting these toxic feminists with .357 Cougar Magnums and shotguns blasts through their faces :ohlawd:

CIA duped them and broke down society....just for a few extra dollars of pocket money.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
In more succint terms

Feminist are quick to define and pathologize behaviors they find undesireable in men: "Toxic masuclinity" "rape culture" "slut shaming" "misogyny" "mansplain" "manspread"

and yet when undesirable female behavior is identified (without even making it as far as pathology"

"Not all feminists..." "well thats not what it's really about, it started as...." "[insert homer simpson disappearing into bushes gif]"

So when it's men it's all men, when it's women we talk about individuality

The blatant hypocrisy is why, intellectually I can't respect modern feminism as anything more than a delusional reframe on reality at worst, softcore social welfare/self esteem builder at best. Most of the social theory stemming from it including patriarchy and gender being a social construct are false but are unchallenged by polite society.

Sledgehammer on ants :banderas:

These broads can't handle the pressure.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
This requires a separate thread.
I want to see how long a thread about Zionism, Feminism, and Black people would stay up.
It'd be moved to where google can't find it.... but not outright deleted, because Mexicans weren't mentioned so no 'Report Post' party.

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
She's bat shyt crazy. There's bat shyt crazy people apart of every ideology. Literally every ideology. This doesn't stop me from adhering to panafricanisn, black liberation or feminism. now I get why I never really felt kindred to her when reading her books. The poor daughter I feel so bad for sis.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
She's bat shyt crazy. There's bat shyt crazy people apart of every ideology. Literally every ideology. This doesn't stop me from adhering to panafricanisn, black liberation or feminism. now I get why I never really felt kindred to her when reading her books. The poor daughter I feel so bad for sis.
Do you think this requires some reexamination in regards to your conflation of 3 conflicting ideals?:ohhh:
If the well is poisoned, chances are, the ideology stemming from it is, too. If the daughter emphasized feminism in her personal account, I don't think it makes any difference to HER, whether or not you continue to adhere to an ideology her mother supports. It's just wild that system is more important to you than your "sista's" message. The 3rd ideological concept you brought up is the main one that you should be "unpacking", so to speak...since a pioneer of it, a revered stateswoman, some would even call her an INVENTOR of womanism, is being exposed for being a neglectful child abuser and bad mother...Indirectly contributing to the stunted development and trauma of another woman, a woman she was directly responsible for raising. This behavior isn't rare in her "community".
I noticed nobody responded to my related statement describing the strange amount of child abuse, neglect, and rape that occurs in households with no male present, as in Alice Walker's case. Nobody responded because nobody cares.
:mjcry:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
In more succint terms

Feminist are quick to define and pathologize behaviors they find undesireable in men: "Toxic masuclinity" "rape culture" "slut shaming" "misogyny" "mansplain" "manspread"

and yet when undesirable female behavior is identified (without even making it as far as pathology"

"Not all feminists..." "well thats not what it's really about, it started as...." "[insert homer simpson disappearing into bushes gif]"

So when it's men it's all men, when it's women we talk about individuality

The blatant hypocrisy is why, intellectually I can't respect modern feminism as anything more than a delusional reframe on reality at worst, softcore social welfare/self esteem builder at best. Most of the social theory stemming from it including patriarchy and gender being a social construct are false but are unchallenged by polite society.
Women not being enfranchised the right to vote for decades makes it abundantly clear that there was and is a system of patriarchy. The statistical likliehood of 45 male presidents in a row is absurd, unless some system was in place to prevent women from attaining power.

Whenever I read someone like you say you can’t respect feminism because its social theories are false, you don’t even know the meaning of false or falsifiability. You have a poor understanding of how science works.

Feminism is a theory that explains real world events. In science, you don’t just get to say “that theory is wrong because I don’t like how it’s adherents behave”. You have to provide a hypothesis which better explains the evidence. Feminist is a theory which explains why there are only male presidents, majority male ceos, etc. If you really wanted to “disprove” feminist theory, by scientific standards, you have to provide a theory which even better explains the observations. Which you guys never do, you just say “that’s wrong” because it doesn’t work perfectly in every situation.

Analogy: General Relativity doesn’t explain physics on a quantum level. So we know it isn’t the be all, end all, theory. We just know it better describes our universe more accurately than any other current models. I’m not saying feminism is perfect, I’m saying that you need to come up with your own explanations of real world events instead of just stating “that’s wrong” and acting like that accomplishes anything

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Why are you imagining homosexual acts to prove your point? Thoughts like that don't even run across my mind...they don't even stay there long enough to type.
In the first post, you offer @Another Man your nuts.
Now you're talking about @Another Man performing unspeakable acts.
I don't know any real Detroit nikkas who make weirdo cac-like references to male genitalia. What's wrong w/ you?
:dame::dame::dame: